Chapter FIFTEEN

“I- I can't have this...” My eyes widened while staring at myself through the mirror. I can't talk properly, I was really dumbstruck at his “surprise” for me.

                                        When we returned home he suddenly put it around my neck. It's very pretty- no pretty is an understatement, it's perfect! I know this necklace, I've read an article about it. And I also knew that this wasn't just any diamond necklace, it's a Marie Antoinette necklace by De Beer that's worth millions of dollars! The front part of the necklace has 5 straps that was designed to look like a branch with small leaf-shaped diamonds. Each side was secured by bigger bunch of diamonds that looked like flowers. At the middle of the straps lies 3 oval shaped diamonds that goes in pink, lemon yellow and sunlight yellow. Let's not forget the centerpiece, which is an 8 carat, pear-shaped white diamond. All in all, I'm wearing more than 181 carats of diamond on my neck.

'This is too much! I can't wear this! It doesn't suit me, it's very beautiful!' Vlad narrowed his eyes at me.

“You're wrong. It does suit you. Actually, this necklace is just an accessory. It looks beautiful because you're wearing it.” He trailed his fingers at the necklace. His fingers traveled from the back down to the centerpiece in front. A finger escaped, and landed on my skin. It was cold, but there's something warm that I just couldn't understand. I just smiled at him, touched at his words. I didn't know what to say to him. I was just really surprised and a bit curious about how much it costs. And how did he manage to pay for this?

'What does he do for a living? I know this is worth a million, so how-' I heard him chuckled behind me.

“Don't worry, Love... I'll tell you about it later. But I assure you, I didn't steal it...” His arms tightened around me. It didn't hurt, but I was beginning to get anxious because his arms were squeezing my breasts a bit.

“...well, I was thinking about that. It's much easier than listening to someone bragging about how marvelous their jewelries are.” My eyes quickly turned to him.

“Vlad! You really didn't do that, right?” He just laughed. I was amazed at how his laughter could make him so handsome and so, attractive. I playfully hit his arms, and suddenly, his grip became more tight. I was marveling at how it was shiny and how majestic it looked, but also I thought about when or where to wear this.

'It's insane if I wear this at home, but I would freakin' love that!' I didn't notice the twins and Luke arrived, and settled themselves on the sofa looking at me.

“You can do whatever you like. If you want to wear it everyday, wherever you go, no one can stop you...”He slowly placed a kiss on my cheek.

“...I'm so happy that you like it.” I stared at him on the mirror, and gently held his arms that was wrapped just below my breasts.

“Well, you already knew what I'm thinking. I knew that giving back this gift would make you sad, and of course it's bad to deny a gift. Especially, if it's from you...” I was trying to act calm, but deep inside I was dancing and jumping hysterically. This is my first gift from him. And knowing that it costs millions of dollars, well, I'm not materialistic, but to be honest I feel really loved. I giggled inwardly.

“ You really need to savor his gift you know. Especially, if it costs $3.7 million-Ouch!” I heard Luke laughed. I jerked at the sound of his booming voice and noticed that all three them was staring at us.

“Hey... How long are you three sitting there?” I peeked and saw them through the mirror. James was rubbing his sides. He was sitting in the middle of Luke and James. I instantly knew you hit James, based on Danny's neutral face I knew it was him. “We just got here.” Luke was smiling innocently.