Chapter EIGHTEEN

I was breathing heavily. I didn't know what to do. I want to run, escape from Vlad's tight grip. But, he was so strong for me and I felt really weak. I really pushed it this time... I knew that being a vampire gives you inhuman strength, but I didn't expect that he'll use it to me. Just this morning, I was afraid that he, or me might lose control. Thankfully, he controlled the situation because he respected the fact that I was still a virgin. I clearly told him that I wanted to do it with him, but I wasn't ready for that. He promised that he'll find an alternative to lengthen my life without completing the blood ritual. I mentally slapped myself, it was my fault now. I was swept away by my emotions, and that led me to lose my control, hence, pushing him to his limits. Seriously, when will he stop this game of his?

“I-I'm sorry... Please, let me go.” I was closing my eyes. This is the very first time that I looked at my body naked, disheveled hair, panting and legs spread wide. We already done some things that I just once watched when Sarah forced me to watch a dvd that she borrowed. I understand that most couples do these things, but this... this is just too erotic for me, too wild... Does he need to stare at me like this?

“What are you afraid of?” I can tell that Vladimir too, was having difficulties in speaking. He was panting, taking slow, deep breaths, but milder than mine. He was still controlling himself. I trusted him that he won't complete the blood ritual right now, but, it's just that I'm beginning to be conscious at my body.

“I'm not scared. It's just that- Please! Just let me go and we'll talk.” I'm sure he knew that I'm beginning to get angry. When I opened my eyes, he was still staring at me in the mirror. He wasn't moving... He used his arms to lock my arms while his hands were holding my legs apart. I tried to avoid his red piercing eyes, it was a bit scary. I couldn't elude his gaze, his red eyes gave off a feeling of something dangerous lurking within him.

“You know that I won't hurt you right? And you also know that I won't complete the blood ritual right now...” He said that using his deep, husky voice. He sounds so sexy, it just makes his English accent more alluring.

“If you really mean that, then, please let me go... This position is very, very humiliating... And, I don't like being stared like this.” I looked straight into Vlad's eyes through the mirror. There wasn't any hint that he will let go off me anytime soon. I still felt weak, but better than before. I began to compose myself, using my shoulders to my wiggle body away from his tight grip. But, still, no use... Vlad suddenly began to caress my thighs slowly, while pressing small kisses on my neck.

“Humiliating? You're very beautiful... There's nothing to be ashamed of...”

                                            I gasped when I felt Vladimir's hands crept towards my breasts. He began his teasing again, but it was very different to his teasing before. His hands were rough, but it didn't hurt. Actually, I started to feel good. His big, rough hands massaging every inch of my breasts. Lifting them slowly, and pinching my nipples to his satisfaction. I bit my lip to hide my moans, but my face gave me away. He was staring at me through the mirror. I can't hide how good I'm feeling right now.

'Shit... If he won't stop this...I-I..' His teasing became rougher and suddenly, I let out a loud moan.

“I told you before that cursing is not acceptable, right?” His other hand slowly went down to my leg again. It was just resting inches away from my inner thigh.

“No- Yes! I'm sorry... P-Please, stop this...”

“I don't think so... You need to be disciplined.” And with that, his hand quickly went to my p*ssy.

                            I gasped. And I just realized how wet I am. I didn't even noticed this, maybe, I was just very occupied not even noticing my own body reaction. While his other hand was still on my breast, continuing to pinch my nipple, his other hand was busy teasing my wet opening.