Chapter TWENTY-NINE

Chapter TWENTY-NINE

Warning: Contains Graphic content. 

                           Our kiss became more heated as the minutes pass. I could hear Vladimir's sweet voice, whispering through my lips. Murmuring words that I couldn't understand and it just made my body push more to his toned abs.

The deepness of his bedroom voice was just making me more excited than before. His labored breathing was a clear sign that he was controlling himself, but it didn't stop me to tightly wrap my arms around his upper body.

This is what I longed for, the feel of his hard body pressing on top of mine. As we took quick, shallow breaths, our lips were inseparable. His warm tongue aggressively went inside my lips, encircling and memorizing every part of it.

He was playing the dominant again, and I willingly submitted to his game.

               Suddenly, he was sitting up straight and panting heavily. Even though it was dark, it didn't bother me when I looked straight into his still blood-red irises. He wasn't the savage who had cut off that Alpha's arm anymore.

His eyes reflected the man who had save me and ready to sacrifice his life for me.

“What's wrong?” Also panting, I narrowed my eyes at him. I was confuse and a bit irritated because I was getting in the mood.

“I need to be sure that you're ready to accept me.” His fists closed too hard that his nails were drawing blood from it.

“What do you mean-”

“Take off your jeans.”

              Immediately, my body began to feel warm inside from just hearing his voice. Butterflies flew wildly inside my belly and my core tingled. My heart began to palpitate, like it was ready to burst out from my chest.

The hairs on my back raised and sent small shocks of electricity through out my body. His commanding voice was so sexy that I thought about willingly agreeing to his every request.

“Are you sure?” He raised a brow as he leaned at the wall on the other side of the room. Vladimir crossed his arms on his chest, making all of his muscles bulge.

I mentally slapped myself for not remembering that he can hear my thoughts. I was able to answer a weak 'Yes.' He didn't answer back and just stayed still, looking straight into my eyes.

“Take it off or we could go home right now.”

              I wasn't sure if I got scared at the thought of not continuing this, but my body sure was scared because my hands quickly went to my zipper. My shivering hands slowly zipped open my jeans and when I began to pull it down, he stopped me with another command.

“Turn around.” I just stared, analyzing his every word.

'Turn around? Did I hear him right?'

“Yes. Turn around so I can have a perfect view of your plump ass while you slowly remove your tight jeans.”

“I-uh... “

“Or we can go home-”

“I'll do it!”

            And with that I followed him and slowly turned around. My breathing hitched from imagining his piercing eyes looking straight into my ass. I was nervous because I can't see him and because this was my first time undressing in front of him.

I tried to steady my cold hands and gently push down my jeans. I began to panicked because my jeans are too tight that I need to wiggle my hips to remove it.