Chapter FOURTEEN

“It's a surprise...” I narrowed my eyes at his voice.

'Really? Mind-reading?'. He chuckled.

“Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's like you're normally talking to me.” I really didn't mind it. I'm just still not use to him, reading my thoughts. It's not fair, I can't hide anything from him. I gently sat up, trying to recover from our earlier 'confrontation'. I quickly put on my clothes and fixed my hair into a bun. As I stood up, at the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me.

“What is it?” I said as I looked at him, gently smiling and a bit nervous.

'Is it my clothes? Something on my face?' He gracefully walked towards me and lifted his hand to caressed my face.

“Nothing's wrong with your face... You don't know how beautiful you are...” I'm sure my face was red as tomato. He just touched my face and my heart went wild again and he really knows what to say to a girl. An hour later he was sexy and teasing, and now, he's sweet and gentle. He really is hard to figure out. I averted my eyes, anything to distract me to not look straight into his green eyes. I'm afraid that if I look into his eyes, I might lose myself again. He lifted some blonde strands that escaped my bun and secured it behind my ears.

“...i like it when you wear your hair down.” I quickly looked at him. His face is gorgeous, with the sun shining on top of him, making his hair a deep red color. His green eyes that are still glowing, but with tenderness and calmness in it. He looks divine, like a Greek God that went down to Earth to find his beloved. You can't tell that he's the same man that fought that werewolf last time. He still looks intimidating but the man who was giving orders during that time is completely gone. I just blinked.

'Damn it. Don't look, don't look straight into his eyes.' He narrowed his eyes at me. I mentally slapped myself, I did it again!

“Sorry...here...” I gently removed my scrunchy, and released my hair into it's prison. I didn't mind doing this for him, if this makes him happy I'll do it everyday. I quickly comb my hair using my fingers, just to put them in place. The wind didn't help, it just blew my hair out of place. I sighed. I was busying myself with fixing my hair because I didn't notice that he was now looming over me. He slowly grabbed my hands, placing them both beside me. I curiously looked at him, puzzled to what he'll do. I was amazed when I felt his big, strong hands gently patting my hair in place. He used his hands to comb my hair and putting it behind my ears. I was savoring the feel of his strong hands when I realized what he was doing. I blinked in confusion and tried to say something.

“Y-you really, don't need to do that...” He made his signature smile, the one that you'll be forced to smiled back, and looked straight into my eyes. He lifted his hand into my ear for a minute, softly rubbing it between his thumb and index finger.The feel of his cold fingers on my skin was comforting, yet, there's something warm and sexy about it. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his fingers trailed down to my cheek, going down to my jaw, and neck. When he reached my collar bone, he gently grabbed some of my hair and lifted it. He slowly leaned in, so his lips was just inches away from my hair. He was still looking straight at me, and he was really close. He took a breath and closed his eyes as he let his breath out. I could feel his cool minty breath fanning my face.

“You really do smell good... So sweet and innocent... You don't know how hard it is to control myself when I'm near you.”His voice was now deep and dangerous. I didn't tear my eyes away from his face, even if his eyes were closed, I still feel that he was still looking straight at me.

“Vlad... I'm sorry... “ He raised a brow, but his eyes were still closed.

“I didn't mean about what I said last night. I'm so sorry... I- I need you... “ I surprised myself at how bold I am right now. But I felt the need to say those words, to re-assure him that my feelings for him didn't change. He straightened up with his eyes still closed. He looked like he was thinking about what to say. I was getting anxious. I was afraid that his feelings changed, or it lessen because of what I've said last night. I was very worried about his reaction.