secret

Rob/Robin/Dick/Dickie/Birdie - 15 years old

Kid Flash/Kf/Wally/Walls - 17 years old

Everyone (except the adults ofc) is around the ages of 17-19 Robin is the youngest. 

ABUSIVE BRUCE AU. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, PLEASE LEAVE THIS STORY. IT IS THE SAME AU THROUGHOUT THE PARTS!!!

(Alfred exists, but doesn't know about the abuse. Bruce always does it in his room which is VERY soundproof and makes sure that Dick hides any and all evidence. He was keeps a close eye on him, making sure he says nothing.)

Rob's POV:

(1:21 a.m.)

"YOU HAD ONE JOB, DICK! ONE! AND YET YOU SOMEHOW MANGED TO MESS THAT UP!" He slapped my face. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "YET YOU DID! YOU'RE SO USELESS! GAH!" He slapped me again. I didn't cry. It stung though. "JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM. I DON'T EVEN WANNA LOOK AT YOU." I got up with my head down and walked to my room. As soon as I did, I quickly closed the door and locked all 10 locks. My room is my safe space, and I have to protect myself from him. I sighed and then leaned on my wall, crying. I stayed there for a good 5 minutes. "W-why *hics* does *hics* he *hics* do *hics* this? *hics*" I was trying to catch my breath. "Why..." I paused when I felt something buzz. It was my phone. 

Wally: Hey Rob! You awake? Cant rlly sleep rn :/

I chuckled. Without Wally, I'd probably be going crazy.

Rob: ofc i am :>

I sighed once more. He didn't know about the... abuse. But he always made me happy.

Wally: wow rlly? tbh i thought you were knocked out. you didn't have patrol today, right?

I gulped. Oh no. He was right. I didn't have patrol today and Wally of all people knew that. He also knew that when I didn't have patrol, I was out by 9. It was almost 2 o'clock in the morning.

Rob: changed my mind. wanted to help bats with smth :]

Wally: makes sense

I let go of my breath that I didn't even know I was holding. He can't know. Not now, not ever. If Bruce found out that I told Wally... I'd be dead.