Kidnapped

Rob's POV:

I woke up tied to a chair. Wait. Why am I tied to a chair? And why is the room so dark? And where's Wally and the tv? We were watching movies, weren't we? "W-" I stopped. My throat was killing me. I couldn't speak. "Ah, seems like you finally decided to wake up, Dick." I knew that voice. It was one that I hadn't heard in a while. I clenched my eyes shut. Maybe this was all a dream. Yeah. A dream. If I close my eyes, he'll go away. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" I bit my tongue. Just go away already. "You really thought that you could run away from me? Batman?" He pulled my hair up. This wasn't a dream. I kept my eyes closed. "Bat got your tongue?" He dropped my head and slapped me. Except, this was harder than usual. My chair fell to its side, with me on it. I refused to look at him. I refused to cry. I refused to show any emotions at all. "You really took my lessons to heart, huh? 'Don't show emotion. Don't cry.' But I know you're just faking." I huffed. "Now for disobeying me, you're going to be punished." I quietly gasped. What did he mean by, 'punished'?" He slapped me again. I didn't react. "You'll be here for a while, so better get comfy." I groaned. What's happening to me? I cracked my eyes. I saw three pairs of feet. "See you soon." I closed my eyes. It was too much.

Wally's POV:

"WE GOTTA FIND HIM!" Tears were running down my face. Rob was gone. Bruce took him. I don't know where. Rob could be hurt, or worse. He could be- "Shh... Try to calm down, kid. We'll get him back. But only if you can calm down." I sighed. It was Barry. "I know. It's just..." I paused. Barry smiled. "I know. I know how much you care for him. We'll save him." He pat my head. I felt a little bit better. "I just called Dinah and Alfred. They're coming over." "Did you tell them why? Or what happened to Rob?" He shook his head. "I figured it'll be best to tell them in person. It's a lot of information." I nodded in agreement. He wasn't wrong. "So what are we-" The door bell rang. "Hang on, Wally. That's probably them." "K." He ran to the door and opened it. Sure enough, it was them. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming on such short notice." He gestured for them to come inside. Dinah walked in and Alfred followed. "Might I ask why we were called with such urgency?" "Yeah. Everything alright, Barry?" B and I looked at each other and held our breaths. I really wanted him to do the talking. "It's about Rick." Both of their eyes widened. "Did you find him?!" Dinah sounded desperate. "Well..." He sighed. "You best sit down for this." A look of fear appeared on Dinah and Alfred's face. "Mr. Allan, what is the meaning of this?" Barry took a deep breath. "Rick's gone." "We know that already." "No. We was staying with us all that time." Alfred raised an eyebrow. "How come?" "Because Bruce..." He trailed off and sighed again. "Hurt him. Badly. He's been here with us." Dinah looked happy. "He's here?!" She began to stand up but was pushed back down by Barry. "He was here." Dinah froze. "What do you mean?" Alfred looked almost shocked. "Bruce took him a few hours ago. Rick's gone." They gasped. "Master Dick is... kidnapped?" Barry nodded. "I'm afraid so." Dinah stood up. "That damn bat!" "Calm down, Dinah. We'll get him back." "How exactly?" She crossed her arms. I walked up to them. "Oh, hey Wally. How you holding up?" Barry asked. I smiled. "Better, thanks." I then looked at the two. "We're gonna find Dick. We called you two to help." They nodded. "What do we do?"