Don't Go (VERY SHORT)

Author's POV:

"Bruce?" It was Bruce as Batman. He was on the window frame, looking at the two. Wally held Dick protectively. "What are you doing here?" "To take back what's mine." Wally huffed and held Dick tighter. "Yours? Rob is a person. Besides you treated him like crap!" Wally was getting angry. He really hoped that Barry would be home soon. "I see that my dart worked." His voice was hard and cold. "You stay away from him!" Wally reached for his phone but felt a sharp pain in his head. "Not today, Kid." He was hit with a dart. "That should keep you out long enough." "N-no. You... DON'T TOUCH HIM!" He was getting loopy. Bruce then walked in, towards Dick. Wally tried to protect him. "He's... not going... any... anywhere... with... YOU!" He started to black out. "You're not gonna save him this time." Bruce grabbed Dick. He grabbed him by the wrist and threw him over his shoulder. Wally tried to get up and stop him but just fell. "You should know that you can't stop the Batman, Kid." "Don't..." Wally crawled over to the coffee table, leaning himself up. The last thing that he saw was Bruce holding Dick and jumping out of the window. "Dick..." And he was out.