The Prodigy

I am pulled out of the police jeep and dragged into the police station.

" Lock her up."

The head police officer grunts, settling on his seat and I pushed into a woman cell and the door is locked shut. Sighing I look around to find there were just two cells in the police station.

And that two barely separated by just bars.

I feel eyes on me and when I look back, I find the men in the adjoining cell staring at me sickly.While the woman in my own cell looked disgusted by my very presence.

There were around 7 men in that cell, out of which two men  couldn't stop looking at me.

Their gaze was anything but comfortable.

I see their eyes settling on my naked legs and I sit down to cross my legs. Turning my back on them.

Bloody perverts.

* Tweet*

One of them whistles.

" Hey baby, what did you do ?"

I ignore him and clench my fists. God. Give me patience.

" Caught in a raid at a club?"

" Or perhaps a motel?"

" Hey, come on. Don't shy away from us. Show us your beautiful face."

My fists clench. Can I commit a murder in a police station? Killing a perverted criminal like him shouldn't be a crime, right?

" Fine. At least tell us your price."

I felt sick. Turning around I was going to scream at them when I see Darian entering on hurried footsteps.

" Reinan! Don't worry! I am here."

I rush towards her and she grabs my hands through the bar. Her warm fingers were in complete contrast to my freezing ones.

" You okay?"

I nod. Giving her a soft smile.

" How many times are you going to get in trouble because of others affairs! How can you be so stupid! What did you do exactly?"

I bite my lip, not sure how to tell her this and she sighs.

" Fine. Just relax. I will get you out. I will call your father and he will get you out-"

My heart leaps out of my chest and I grab her wrist to shake my head in a no.

" No Darian. Not father. You can't tell them my identity."

" But without it how will we get you out! Don't be irrational."

" I don't care. I will spend the night here if I have to."

" of course. What better can one expect from someone as stupid as you."

A voice speaks from behind Darian and I was shocked to see Veer standing behind her. Ali was busy talking to the police officer.

Veers eyes shift to mine and then he looks at someone behind me.

His jaw hardens and his eyes could murder someone right now.

With one last look at me, he turns to walk towards Ali while I feel my heart drop. I look back at Darian and her soft eyes tear.

" You can't stay in this shitty place Rei. Just hold on."

She joins Ali and Veer and I see the officer ignoring their pleas. Ali and Darian were begging the man while Veer sat on one of the chairs.

Looking least interested in convincing the officer.