Chapter one; a mistake

Enjoy! this took me exactly two days to right.

-Maddie/author-chan/Hazbin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(start of flashback)

'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' Y/N thought in her head repeatedly as she dodged Lutes blows during training, she had missed yesterdays lesson, so as a punishment Adam made her train with Lute. Its not that Y/N didn't like Lute, she just thought Lute was overly extreme for someone who was supposed to protect them, Y/N took multiple blows to the side before Lute finally let up and let her leave, Y/N limped to her room, shutting the door quietly.she was awoken by a crash, instinctively she locked the door, since her training wasn't complete, she was not allowed to handle any possible fight situations. Y/N waited for the yelling to stop, she had never liked yelling, she thought it was a waste of everyone's time to yell.  As soon as it was quiet, she slipped through her window, spreading her wide wings as she dives through the cold air, she had always enjoyed night flights, and that caused her to get caught past curfew one or two times. She felt someone behind her, but before she could turn to ask who they were, she was falling, she kept falling, she fell past earth into a fiery place; a place in which no angel would want to be, Hell. As she hid from any surrounding demons, she felt a sharp pain shoot through her wing, turning around, she sees some sort of deranged looking demon, before he could get close, a charge of electricity knocks him out, a man with a TV for a head standing there now, staring down at her with a scowl. 

(end of flashback)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She learned that the Man's name was Vox, and that he was going to help her get back to Heaven, as of right now they were in a long limo, driving to a place that he called the 'Hazbin Hotel', heaven knows who named it, likely someone deranged and untrustworthy. "why are we coming here instead of-" "the tower to heaven was blown up a few weeks ago." Vox interrupts, continuing to walk on, she sighs, following him, "you're very grumpy." she muses, reaching out to poke him on the arm, he wheels around, catching her wrist which causes her to squeak, "don't touch me, angel." he mutters, letting her go, where he had grabbed now had a blue and black watch on it, when she tried to remove it he said "don't, i put that there to tell when you need help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they now stood in front of the hotel, Vox awkwardly reaching out to knock on the door, but before he could, a tall, creepy man opened the door, "ah, Vox, Who is this and why are you here?" his voice darkens towards the end of his sentence, causing Y/N to shuffle to stand behind Vox, folding her wings around her body self consciously, "shes an angel, from what she told me she was pushed out of heaven by somebody, and she doesn't know who." Vox mutters, a cheery sounding voice was heard behind the man, although she didn't see who it was at first, "ooh, a tall bad boy" when that was said the man sighed, and so did Vox, she looks down, seeing a short demon with red hair, she looked up at her. Before Y/N had been able to do anything, the short demon pulled her inside, showing her to a small room with a large window, plants hanging from the ceiling and a canopy bed in the center, there was another door on the side of the room, seemingly to a bathroom, and one that specifically said 'closet' on it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Y/N got settled in, she noticed with increasing discomfort that Vox was watching her, "who was that man at the door?" she asked, looking through the closet, finding basically nothing but empty closet space, "his name is Alastor, hes the 'radio demon'" she hums in response, she had heard of this 'radio demon' through stories. soon a quiet knock comes on the door, and she looks up, a semi-short girl with blonde hair, and oddly red cheeks is standing there, just behind her, she recognizes the girl, Vaggie, she had been banished from heaven, they never found out why. she was short, she had grayish skin, and her hair was white, she shivered when she thought back to how pissed Lute looked, Vaggie seemed to recognize her because she gave her a pleading look. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! Alastor told me about your situation and i want you to feel as welcome as possible." the blonde girl says, her tone happy, "i am Charlie Morningstar, the owner, you've met Al-" "Morningstar?" Y/N interrupts, her eyes widening, Charlie seems to understand why she looked shocked, "right, sorry, you're looking at the princess of hell!" she laughs nervously, Y/N gives Vox an anxious look, but hes too busy in the staring battle with Vaggie to notice. Hesitantly she accepts staying there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others had all left, except for Vox, Charlie had given her some spare clothes, learning that they were the same size. Currently shes telling Vox about the stories in heaven, smiling fondly, "Heaven seems.. Nice" Vox seems to force the words out, causing Y/N to laugh, "I mean, yeah.. It does get boring sometimes though." she looks out the window, Kiki jumps onto her lap, curling up, she pets the key cat, causing it to purr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! i am working on making another one, but thank you for reading this one!

-Maddie/Author-chan/Hazbin