Angelic Court

"Okay, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?" Charlie asked, looking over at Vaggie, "Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours." Vaggie said, Charlie paces, "We are going to heaven for a DAY, this is our LAST chance to prove a sinner can be redeemed," She says, continuing to pace, "Charlie-" Y/N is interrupted by Vaggie, "Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing." she looks around the room, Charlie turns to her, "What thing?" she asked, sitting by Vaggie on the bed, "I wanna know too" Y/N also sat on the bed, "The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar." she groaned, Charlie takes Vaggies hand, "Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me" She smiled, giving Vaggie a kiss on the cheek, "Alright fine..." "Yay!"

Y/N went down to the main floor just in time to see Angel walk in, "Jeez, you look like shit" Y/N said, sitting on the armchair, "Yeah, you look messy, what happened to you?" Nifty asked, popping her head out of a plant pot, feather duster in hand, "It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!" He groaned, flopping onto the couch, All of a sudden, the wall explodes, scaring the ever living shit out of Angel, "What the fuck is with that wall?!" He asked, then sat up as he heard Cherri Bomb, "whats up hoes?" She laughs, "Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!" she handed Charlie a bomb, "hold this," this caused Charlie to freak out and play hot potato with the bomb, "Oh gosh!" She squeaked as the two talked, Vaggie threw the bomb, it exploded somewhere else. Finally Cherri suggested that they go out, and Charlie took the opportunity to volunteer Cherri up to take everyone out (excluding herself, Vaggie, and Y/N) 

(Timeskip to after Emily and Peter's song)

"I love heaven!" Charlie laughed, "Emily is gonna take me to a zoo, where there are soft animals!" she giggled, "I'll stay here, hug a koala for me" Vaggie said, Y/N nodded in agreement, staying back with Vaggie. Charlie left the room, and Vaggie and Y/N braced themselves, "hey ther Vag-asaurus and P/N," Adam said, his arms out wide, "Charlie will be back soon, get out" Vaggie said, glaring at him and lute, "I'm not looking for the blonde, i'm looking for you two," He chuckled, "Why?" Vaggie instinctively put an arm in front of Y/N to protect her, "Maybe 'cuz you left the band; you tried for a solo career, or I guess it's more of a... duet!" Adam chuckled again, then turned to Y/N, "you don't matter, but you still know enough to know redemtion is impossible," He smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about." Vaggie muttered, "Vaggie-" "Do you really think I wouldn't recognize one of my top girls just cuz you're out of uniform?" He asked, "You were on the front lines, I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you. It's why I named you after the best thing ever. Vaggie." he said, pronouncing the 'guh' as a 'juh', Vaggie looked annoyed, "Actually, it's pronounced Vaggie." she grumbled, "Hmmmmm- no. Anyway, you sure fucked up, didn't you?" Adam said, and circled them once, then he stood by Lute again, "To think someone as worthless as you landed LIliths little hottie. 'Grats on that I guess." He rolled his eyes, "Their love is vile and blasphemous." Lute growled, glaring at Vaggie, "Hot as fuck though. But I wonder what your bitch would think if she found out you are actually one of us, hmmm?" Adam smirked, Vaggie sighed, "What do you want?" "vaggie dont-" "Simple, you work for me again and at the hearing, you're gonna help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good" Adam interrupted Y/N again, "Vaggie, please, think about Charlie..." She pleaded, ignoring the sharp glare from Adam, "I would never help him" Vaggie said finally, "Oh yeah, you know, that's totally cool. I guess I'll just tell little miss butterflies and rainbows that she's been fucking someone who's killed-- thousands of her people. I'm sure your relationship will be fine. See you in court!" Adam said, then he and Lute left.