Adam and Lute

I hate meh lifeee ;-; and for those who haven't checked the place i said i would put chapters (completely forgot about it) P/N means Petname

-Maddie/author-chan/Hazbin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up again to yelling, she groggily walked down the stairs, at first confused, then alarmed. There, smirking down at the entire staff (plus Vox and Angel) were Adam and Lute, "Ah, P/N, good to see you're here, Alive, not hurt in any way" Adam growled, side eyeing Lute, who instead of acknowledging him glared at Y/N,  Y/N glared back, not at all fearing her since she knew that Lute was powerless against the princess of Hell. Now Vaggie had her spear pointed at them, Alastor getting progressively irritated and Charlie trying her best to not go full blown 'i'm gonna rip you apart' on the two in front of her. 

"Now then, you decided to push one of your angels down to hell, and now you think you're gonna just take her back?" Alastor asked, still smiling eerily, "Yeah that pretty much sums it up" Adam shrugged, Alastor chuckled darkly, "Never going to happen" he growled, his antlers growing ever so slightly. Adam learned a few things that day; one, never be sexist around Angel Dust, Alastor, or Vaggie, two, never insult a guest at the Hazbin hotel, and three, never piss of the Princess of Hell. He and Lute half-flew half-fluttered back to heaven, their spears left behind.

"I can't believe that even Lute would do that..." Y/N mumbled, sitting down on the couch. Angel put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Hey, its not so bad.. At least you're surrounded by your new friends." He smiled, mostly to boost her mood, "Yeah, I guess you're right" Y/N said, her wings drooping a bit less, She heard Vox before he felt him, the TV man bursting through the door and pulling her into a very welcome but very surprising hug, "Did they hurt you? Are you okay?" he asked, checking her over. His initial reaction to the angels amused Angel and Alastor, made Husk even more pissed, confused Vaggie, and Charlie was secretly shipping them. (We all love a supportive queen >-<) Vox let her go eventually, seeing as she literally couldn't breathe.

>Meanwhile in heaven...<

Adam stood in his office, glaring down at the pentagram, "She seems to have forgotten who saved her, sir." Lute muttered, joining him at the window, "She'll remember, they always do..." then he punched the window, the glass shattering and going everywhere, "YOU! Clean this up" He barked at a nearby cherub, the cherub nodded, cleaning the glass off the floor. The two Exorcists left the office, the glow of their masked eyes lingering.