Oneshot bc I have zero ideas for a chapter rn

The reason for a one shot is in the title ;-; 

-- 

"Y/N GET IN THE DAMN DRESS" Vox shouted, trying to keep her down, "NEVER" she shouted back, wiggling out of his grip, for context, Vox is trying to get her to wear an upper thigh length dress and she ain't having it, "ITS JUST A DRESS""I DONT WANNA GET FUCKED" She ran around his coffee table to get away from him, only to get intersected by Val "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" "VAL HOLD HER STILL" "on it, Voxxie" a few minutes later and you're in the dress, "you both SUCK" "you love me, sweetheart" Vox smirk, smacking her ass, "HEYY" "don't complain I'll smack you harder" that shut her up real quick, she pouted on the couch.

-SHORT LIME AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNCOMFY WITH THAT STUFF LOOK AWAY OR SKIP THIS PART-

Vox gripped her chin, forcing her to look at him, "what have I said about pouting, baby doll?" he asked, or more demanded, "n-not to" see, normally she'd make a snarky comment back, but his tone gave off a 'dont try me bitch' tone. He smacked her ass even harder, "so why are you doing it then?" "I-I'm sorry baby" "good girl~" he then proceeded to grab her ass, taking advantage of the gasp she let out and capturing her lips in a rough kiss, his tongue slipping into  her mouth, about ten minutes later she pulled away, gasping for air, "you gonna behave?" "y-yes.." she murmured softly, "good." 

-END OF THE LIME-

she sat in his lap for the rest of the time, having fallen asleep after their.. intense.. encounter. And then Alastor broke the door down and took her back to the hotel and beat the shit out of Vox and Valentino and put her back in normal clothes as any father figure would.

THE END ;D