Queen Bee

Don't sue me :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N looked out the window of the Limo, watching all the buildings go by, she got a text from Fizz (Yes she got his Vone number, also I'm calling Phones Vones because Vox handles the internet, she also got Ozzie's) just as they left.

Fizzy<3; Have you gotten there yet?

N/N; no Fizz we just left

Fizzy<3; when are you coming back?

N/N; I'll come visit when we finish meeting the sins

Fizzy<3; Awww... :(

Y/N smiled, putting her Vone away. Soon enough they pulled up to a giant mansion, walking inside it was clear that there was a party happening, she saw two hellhounds in front of them, one was black, a scar over his right eye (Vortex) and one was white and black with her ears pinned back (Loona) Y/N's eyes turned into stars and she went over to say hi, as soon as she came near the two hellhound's looked shocked, "Holy shit, are you Y/N Angel?" Loona asked, her eyes almost glowing, "Just Y/N, but yes..?" "OH MY SATAN, I am a HUGEE fan!" Loona exclaimed, almost bursting with excitement, of course Y/N could tell that on the inside she was dying to leave such a big party, she was going to say something until she heard a female voice, "Vortex!" 

She learned that it was Bee, or Beel- you know I'm not risking typing the whole thing, you get the picture. Lucifer stood awkwardly beside Y/N as Bee started saying how hot she was, "Oh my satan she's a fuckin hottie, look at those wings- oh" she felt Y/N's wings, Y/N stood awkwardly by Lucifer, a confused look on her face, Charlie was also confused and also uncomfortable, putting a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder, "So you're dating that tv guy, huh? good for you!" Bee laughed, then she turned her reactions back to Loona and Tex. Y/N saw Loona say she was going to be right back, then a bit later she came back in with a short IMP, she went to greet her again, "Hey, Loona was it? Who's this?" "I'm Blitz, the 'O' is silent" "there's an O?" Y/N was exteremely confused then she realized something, "You wouldn't happen to know Fizzaroli..?" She asked, "Actually he's my childhood best friend..." Blitz said, "I met him today," She explained calmly, "He said he wanted me to meet you sometime" She smiled, "cool" Blitz seemed unphased by this, "You should head over to the pride ring sometime" "I actually live there" She laughed, Blitz was surprised, "really?" Blitz asked, amazed, "Yeah, I live with the princess of hell" she laughed again, after a bit of conversation, Lucifer called her again and they left, heading for the Greed ring.