Weddings and Desires

I ain't letting you guys wait anymore (*COUGH* Safiyyah *COUGH*) So heres the wedding, and maybe some spicy stuff for you horny bitches, but also GO TO HORNY JAIL

-Maddie/Author-Chan/Hazbin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here Y/N was, helping Vaggie get into her dress (yes Vaggie is wearing the dress cuz Charlie is always wearing suits) "You look great," she smiled, tidying up the white bow she had added, then she gave Vaggie her veil, "are you sure you want Alastor to walk you down the aisle?" She asked, "well, he's closer to Charlie.. But she said she preferred me having him walk down with me" She said, smiling softly, "If you say so.." Y/N then inhaled with her and exhaled, "you ready?" she asked, smiling, "ready as ever, sister" Vaggie replied, taking her hand, Y/N handed her off to Alastor, walking out after nifty threw out the flowers and stood by the alter, waiting for Vaggie, she watched her walk out, then watched Charlies reaction, smiling at their love. 

She was faintly aware of Vox's gaze as the couple said their vows, And clapped as they finally kissed, now married, "welcome to the morningstar family, Vaggie" Lucifer said, giving his now daughter-in-law a giant hug, Y/N hugged Charlie, "you're married now!" she laughed, then she let other people congratulate them (the sins, the other guests, etc.) and stood by Vox, "you aren't going over there" She asked, looking up at him, "not yet.." he smiled, giving her a quick kiss, then he went over and congratulated them.

They took their seats, listening to Alastors toast, then Lucifers toast, and after she made her toast, she felt Vox's hand on her thigh. She gave him a warning nudge with her foot, blinking a few times, but he just moved his hand higher up, causing Y/N's heart to basically beat out of her chest, she tried to pay attention to the father-daughter dance of Charlie and Lucifer, but just couldn't with his hand moving higher by the second, she almost smacked him when he teasingly rubbed her sensitive area, kicking his ankle in warning. He smirked and finally let up, but she saw Angel give her a knowing look, he smirked as well, giving her a 'you get it girl' thumbs up.

(SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEX)

She tried to hold in her moans, but a few slipped out as he nibbled on her neck, his hands exploring everywhere. He slipped himself into her, giving her time to adjust before thrusting even deeper and slamming into her, Y/N let out loud moans of pleasure as he slammed into her repeatedly, and he grunted every few seconds, taking her mouth into another kiss as he continued thrusting, he slapped her ass, "Whats my fucking name, bitch?" he growled, slamming into her harder, "A-ah~ fuck~ Vox-" she moaned out, looking back at him from her position, he slammed into her more, then pulled out and came on her back. 

(GO TO HORNY JAIL)

(END OF HORNY SHIT) 

Y/N panted, curling on her bed beside him, "you hungry?" he asked, moving to get up, slipping his pants back on, "a little..." "then get dressed, I'm taking you out" he said, buttoning up his shirt. She got up and got into something casual (jeans and a t-shirt), following him out the door, "Al, we're going out" she called, earning a humm as a reply, the radio demon had been very quiet lately.

She nommed on her food as Vox rambled on and on about his company, his hand on her thigh for comfort, "and my fuckin' assistant! ugh i hate him" he growled, taking an aggrivated bite out of his food, "hm.. well that sucks," she kissed his cheek, continuing to eat her food. He took her back to the hotel eventually, laying in bed with her and talking about the recent fight with heaven, "Did you see that bitch I killed to get to Charlie and Vaggie?" she asked, sitting in his lap, "yeah, serves her right for pouncing on my bitch" "hey!" she laughs, giving him a gentle kiss, then she yawned, "tired?" he asked, earning a yawn, "i'll stay with you tonight.." he mumbled, turning the light off and cuddling with her until she fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need me a man like Vox ;-; anyways, no I didn't go into detail with the sex scene, you know why? CAUSE IM NOT A HORNY MAFACK >:( (you know damn well im talking bout you, GO BACK TO HORNY JAIL!)

-Maddie/Author-chan/Hazbin