Mam

FUCKIN bastard

------------------------

as soon as Y/N saw the green lighting, and heard the gunshots and yelling, she knew they were in greed. they pulled up to what looked to be a giant circus tent, and, cameras flashing, they approached the entrance, some reporters stopped her before they could get inside, though, and she was forced to answer questions. 

(Actually answer these in the comments)

"Is it true that you're Voxtechs new mascot?"

"Is it true that Mr. Vox favors you?"

"Why are you traveling with the king and princess of hell?"

"Do you want to talk about our Lord and saviour Jeff Bez-"

NO

Eventually Lucifer managed to drag her past them and inside the building, pushing past all of the crowds of reporters dying to see the newest fallen angel, he pushed her and Charlie into and elevator, quickly pressing the close doors button. As soon as we reached the only other floor (The basement) Lucifer walked past the girls into a very large, money safe looking room. Y/N saw a Christmas tree looking demon, assuming it was mammon by the way he and Lucifer were glaring at each other, "Who's the new bitch?" "MAMMON" "WHAT?!" Lucifer glared at him, then explained who Y/N was and why she was there, which Mammon absolutely didn't care about nor did he listen, he just simply asked, "You preform?" As soon as those words left him he was hit in the face by Lucifer, Charlie holding him back, Lucifer yelling something about 'GO DIE IN A PIT YOU CRANKY CHRISTMAS TREE ASSHOLE' which caused Y/N to snort, the two sins turning and looking at her, then they tackled each other, Lucifer punching Mammon in the face multiple times, which caused said Christmas tree sin to bleed, Mammon threw Lucifer across the room, but due to Lucifer's ability to fly, he was able to catch himself, Charlie was trying to break up the fight, and Y/N was eating the popcorn that a robofizz had brought her, enjoying the show and the insults thrown around by Mammon and Lucifer. 

--

Now the three sat in the Limo, Lucifer with a bandage on his face, Charlie looking traumatized, and Y/N holding back laughter the best she could, what ended up happening was they got kicked out due to Mammon being thrown through a wall, through the elevator, and then through a different wall. For a short man, Lucifer was surprisingly strong (Refrencing the fact that he didn't even punch Adam hard and it sent him flying) just as they'd arrived in Wrath, Lucifer took his bandage off, the cut on his eye disappearing. "Welcome to the land of Satan.." He grumbled, stepping out of the limo, Charlie following, Y/N came out a bit after Charlie, only to be tackled by someone she made an 'oof' sound, then saw the one and only..

"M/N?!"

-----------

Don't you just love my schedule ;), Im just kidding, I know you probably hate me for making you wait ;-; IM SORRYYYY