Surprised?

I am giving you a break from all the drama, and I also maybe need to have time to think of more drama ;-;

-Maddie/Author-Chan/Hazbin 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was waiting for the others by the door, Charlie had proposed a shopping day (Just the girls) to get everyone's mind off of the events of the previous day, "Alright, everyone ready?" Charlie asked, approaching her, the others following, "I think so," Vaggie said, double checking her tote bag, a gift from Charlie. As they sat in the Limo, passing by the Hellwood area (Hollywood in hell) she thought back to how worried Vox had looked yesterday, but she shook her head to clear her thoughts, today was a day for fun and laughter and would not be ruined by some tv guy and her having drama. 

They went to a store that sold bags and other fashion things first, Angels suggestion, and looked around. Y/N looked at a dress, it was black and blue, going down to about her lower thigh, just above her knee. Y/N also noticed that it was made by Velvette, she and the fashion demon had grown a bit closer, but weren't really best friends. "N/N! come look at this!" Angel called, Y/N smiled at the nickname and eventually found him in the aisle about three rows down, "Yeah?" she cocked her head to the side, looking at Angel, "what do you think about this?" Angel showed her a dress, the dress was fully black, coming down to her thigh exactly, "It's really pretty" she said, smiling at Angel, "Good, it's for you" He said proudly, "I- Pardon me?" 

And thats how it came to be that Y/N stood in the parlor of the hotel in a weirdly short black dress, her makeup done by Charlie and her hair done by Angel, they didn't tell her why they were dressing her up, no instead she got 'go wait in the living room', so she did, she tapped her foot impatiently, confused as to why she was the only one in the parlor, normally the entire hotel would be in the parlor watching a movie or something, but no one was in sight. Y/N heard the front door open, but didn't move since she didn't wanna disobey Charlie, "Hey angel" a voice said from behind her, she yelped, wheeling around and almost punching Vox who was directly behind her, "You look... nice" he said, steadying her by holding the small of her waist, "Thanks?" she tilted her head, "You're not so shabby yourself, Mr. Television" she joked, which caused Vox to chuckle and joke back "Mr. Television was my father" they laughed for a bit, joking with each other about different things, of course no one came in. 

"Y/N... I.. Have something to ask you" Vox said, looking away for a split second, "Whats up?" Y/N tilted her head, Vox inhaled deeply, then exhaled, and blurted out "I really like you will you please go out with me!" This left Y/N stunned for a moment, "You know what- this was stupid ill just g-" before he could finish talking Y/N pulled him into a giant hug (NO KISSES YET YOU HORNY MF'S)  "Of course i will.." she smiled softly, Vox hugged her again, tighter then before.