Ozzie's

I realized that I needed to update the book, so here ya go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Charlie, and Lucifer were going to see all of the other sins. Lucifer was nervous because the last time he saw the sins they got into a giant argument. Y/N suggested the Lust ring (Flashback to the shopping trip chapter  >:)) since she had always wanted to check it out. 

Now they are on their way to Ozzie's, some sort of porn-type bar/restaurant that Asmodeus created, as soon as they arrived, they were led to the VIP area, since Lucifer and Charlie were 'VIP' members already. As soon as they sat down Y/N felt some sort of fire near her, and then when she turned to look, she saw the first other sin, Asmodeus himself, standing at their table, as soon as he sat the flames on his head extinguished and he looked more like a rooster, "Heya Ozzie!" Lucifer said, trying to act like he wasn't scared shitless on how he was going to react to a different fallen angel. So long story short, Ozzie and Y/N got along so well that he even let her meet Fizzaroli, his boyfriend, "Oh my god he is adorable" Y/N squealed, causing Fizz to look annoyed, but deep down he knew she was even more adorable then he was, "So, Y/N, you fell because Adam ordered a different exterminator angel to push you?" Ozzie asked, Lucifer was about to answer for her to say 'she doesn't really talk about it often' but Y/N cut him off, "Yes, that's basically it" she nodded, Ozzie flared up, "That idiotic motherfucker..." He growled, "He's already dead, although we don't know if he is in hell or not" Y/N explained, causing Ozzie to cool down a bit, "Well, knowing him he's either in the greed ring or still the Pride ring. Y/N and Fizzaroli were just talking about their jobs and what-not, "I handle most of the events and stuff here, but I do get breaks so we have a backup for me." Fizzaroli explained, waiting for Y/N to tell her what she does, "I mostly handle security with Alastor, but sometimes I work with Vox" She laughed softly, "Oh, shit, YOU'RE who mister flatscreen is dating?" Fizz said, his eyes widened now, "yes..." Y/N responded, tilting her head at the nickname, "Maybe the sinners will finally be able to come to the other rings of hell now that the extermination is over.." Fizz mumbled to himself, then looked up at her, "I'll have to introduce you to my childhood best friend, Blitz soon" Flizz said, his eyes sparkling up, soon the talk turned to boyfriends and what their cuddle system was, and then Lucifer called for Y/N because they were moving to the Gluttony ring, she gave both Ozzie and Fizz a hug, then ran to catch up with Lucifer.

~~

BRO THIS TOOK SO LONG I'M SO SORRY, On another note, how'd you like my new chapter? I do know y'all have likely been dying to see some Vox and Y/N action, but not yet you horny mafucks.. *cough* Saph *cough* NOW GO TO HORNY JAIL >:(