A heated argument (if ykyk)

"so, who was that girl?" Y/N asked, side eyeing Vox who shook his head, "Just some bitch from work" he chuckled, Y/N huffed, continuing to ask more and more questions and not backing down no matter what happened. The argument went to be even more heated and Vox brought up Y/N's wing... "Excuse me?" Y/N scoffed, "You heard me." at that Y/N got up, turning to walk away, but before she could Vox grabbed her arm, "Where are you going?" He growled, Y/N glared up at him, "Anywhere but here." she said, trying to pry his hands off of her arm, he didn't let up and instead pulled her into a kiss.

SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE!

Y/N growled into the kiss, refusing to let him take control of the situation, which only made the moment steamier. Eventually they had to pull away for air, but went right back to what they were doing, Y/N climbed into Vox's lap, the twos lips moving in perfect symmetry (YES I KNOW VOX DOESN'T HAVE LIPS DON'T COME FOR MEE) it is as if they are arguing about it through the kiss, neither backing down or stopping what they were doing no matter what, Vox's hand somehow made its way up Y/N's leg, and y/n's hand was under Vox's chin (AGAIN YES I KNOW THAT VOX DOESN'T HAVE A CHIN), the kiss went on for another twenty minutes until finally they pulled away.

END OF SPICY

Y/N and Vox were cuddled up in his bed now, "I'm sorry-""It's fine, asshole" Y/N said, kissing him on the cheek. 

-----------------------------------------

I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG ;-;