10

Belphegor had her sit down before he held her hands within his own. "The three of us need to talk about what has happened in the last twenty-four hours. It's obvious that Satan and I are more than possessive of you...too possessive actually." Belphegor stated calmly

"Well taking into consideration that Satan was irked this morning while I was dealing with his bandages. I can understand where you're coming from." Rini said with a nod of her head

"Neither one of us wants to step down from being around you. Both of us wants to be around you-Which is a problem." Satan said seriously

Rini took her hands from Belphegor and she crossed her arms. "Well how I see things, Belphegor is taking this more logically and with less attitude than you are Satan. Are you really that salty that my first time went to him?" She said with her eyes narrowed at him

Satan stiffened up hearing her speak before he averted his eyes and sighed out as his eyes shut. "How could you tell?"

"It's rather obvious, I can read you like a children's book Satan. You obviously have this vendetta against him for doing what he had. When he only did what he had because you chose to force me to kiss you in the bathroom when I merely was trying to help you out with the wound you got on your hand." Rini explained seriously

"You didn't seem to mind it though."

"You startled me! What the fuck else was I supposed to do?! Honestly do you have any idea what that shit did to me mentally?" Rini said with her eyes narrowed at the wraith demon

Satan was silent as he realized what he had done to Rini, he got up and smoothed out his clothes. "Is that really what your reaction was when I kissed you?"

"Did you expect me to be 'over joyed' that I was cornered and kissed by a male I thought I could trust?! Yes I trusted you, but that doesn't mean that it was okay for you to do that!" Rini growled out angered

Belphegor knew that there was a thick tension rising between the two of them. He stood up and went between them. "Satan, you're getting off coarse here. If you anger her too much we won't be able to have her agree to do anything we had planned this afternoon." 

Satan took a deep breath before he turned around and looked at Rini. "I do apologize if what I had done startled you at all. It was not my intention to do so."

"Then what was your intention if not that?" Rini inquired with a raised eyebrow

"When I had thought that you had cut your arms, before having the knowledge that I have now that the bandages were hiding rashes instead, I wanted you to know that you had at least me to lean against. That there was no reason to harm yourself."

Rini was quiet for a bit before she got up. "You could have told me instead of kissing me, I don't like sudden movements like that. It paralyzes me too much, and reminds me of my ex and how he treated me."

Belphegor raised an eyebrow at Rini. "What ex?"

Rini looked between the two males before she tilted her head to Satan. "You didn't tell him? I thought you said you would."

Satan averted his eyes. "I...I must have forgotten."

"Oh bull shit." Rini said rolling her eyes before she looked at Belphegor "Before coming to this place unwillingly, I had been in a very toxic narcissistic relationship with a male who had an issue with me being me. He didn't like that I would stand up for myself and would beat me up all the damn time. Just he wouldn't touch me sexually since he thought that I was too ugly to do anything with."

Belphegor's eyes widened in shock hearing her speak. "So when I..."Belphegor started so say before he looked away "Why do you trust and love me if I almost killed you?"

"You've since changed Belphie. I know you were only angered because of the past and what happened to your sister. I understand what it means to be protective over siblings. I'm a middle child. I have two little sisters who I protect. I never once ever thought bad of you Belphegor." Rini said as she placed her hands on her chest where her heart was.

Belphegor was silent for a moment before he looked at Satan. "When did she tell you about her past relationship?"

"This morning." Satan said with a shrug "It must have slipped my mind to tell you."

Belphegor went in front of Rini and glared at Satan. "If we have to share her you need to tell me what she tells you just like I've been telling you what she's been telling me! You aren't being fair Satan!"

"I just don't understand why she chose to have you be her first, what do you have that I don't?" Satan inquired

Belphegor let out a sigh and looked behind him to Rini. "Mind telling him?"

Rini nodded her head as she held onto Belphegor's jacket tightly, she looked at Satan with a frown on her face. "I trust him more than you. He has more compassion for me than you do. You got pissy with me earlier and tried to strangle me after I had helped you out. The way you acted earlier is exactly why I don't allow you to get that close to me. I can't trust you with my fragile body like I can with Belphie."