26

When Rini had gotten up from her nap, she felt much better-but her libido was on fire. She realized that she was stuck between both males who chose to sleep on either side of her. She chose to get Belphegor up first by kissing him on the lips. "Belphie...Belphie...wake up please."

He whined out a bit before he opened one of his eyes as he saw the needy look within her eyes. 

"Oh shit it's starting isn't it?"

Rini was quick to nod her head. "H-Help me...please? I...I can't move without feeling it get worse."

"Let's get Satan up too. I know damn well that I won't be able to help you out without his help."

She nodded her head as he sat up and woke up Satan who was a bit miffed that Belphegor woke him up. "Why did you wake me up Belphie?"

"Rini, she woke up. It's starting, she can't move without the curse getting worse."

Hearing what he said Satan was rather quick to get up. He then pulled Rini up onto his lap only to see the dazed lusted look in her eyes. "Satan...m-my entire body burns right now. H-Help me...p-please?"

"We will help you Rini, don't you worry about that. But you need to bathe first, you just got done with the sick portion of it all."

"O...okay."

Satan looked at Belphegor seriously, "You're going to need to help me out with this, she is going to need both of us to stabilize her. Otherwise she's going to go insane with what is left with the curse on her."

"Right, I'll start the bath for her."

Belphegor went into her bathroom and started her bath as Satan stripped her of her night gown before he toyed with her breasts. She mewled out loudly as she held onto him tightly. "S-Satan..."

He then took her panties off of her and slipped two of his fingers inside of her making her moan out as her eyes shut rather quickly feeling the pleasure that he was giving her. His fingers curved deeply inside of her making her hold on his arms become tight until she came against his fingers. She let out a tired pant as he carried her to the bathroom, where he gave her to Belphegor who kept her on his lap while Satan chose to let Lucifer know just what was going on with Rini via text. Just so no one would dare go into her room until it was safe for them to do so. Rini trusted Belphegor and him, so it was only natural that the two of them were the ones that helped her through the situation she was in. Especially since Satan was basically bound to her for another two weeks. He enjoyed the time he had to be around her, it was time he was able to be with her without the others interrupting it. Especially since they knew she had been so sick that she would throw up. 

While Satan did so, Belphegor set Rini into the tub filled with water and bubbles and sat by her only for her to lean against the edge of the tub. "Be in here with me Belphie...please?"

"If I do I'm going to fuck the hell out of you and you need to clean yourself before something like that happens."

"B-But belphie..." Rini whined out with a pout

He let out a sigh as he placed a hand on the top of her head. "Fine, just this once. But you better not hold back on me missy."

Her brown eyes lit up hearing him speak. "Okay!"

He undressed himself of his clothes before he went in with her, once he was in the tub with her, she went on top of him facing him as she slipped herself onto him making both of them moan out at the feeling of the other. "D-Damn Rini...You're really damn tight today. Is this the affect of the curse?"

"I..I think so..." She spoke between her moans as she placed her head against his chest while her hands were on his arms softly

"Move woman, don't just sit on top of me like that. Don't make me do all the damn work."

She looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. "Fine, but help me out. I want you to feel just as good as I will."

His hands went straight to her hips before he kissed her on the lips. "Don't you worry about that Rini, just worry about if you'll have a voice after all the times you're going to be fucked by Satan and I."

Rini's eyes darkened more with lust hearing what he said as she started to move first slowly and hard against him, making both of them moan out at the pleasure. As Rini slowly got used to riding on top of  Belphegor, the pace of how she did so changed from slow to progressively faster as he made her take him deeper inside of her with each thrust down onto him she went. It wasn't long before he was able to get her to orgasm before he had. But it didn't stop him from continuing to pleasure her. 

Rini was placed back first against the tub as he took over making her wrap her legs and arms around him as he was merciless with her. Making her moan out rather loudly with each thrust he made inside of her. "That's it Rini, let it out. This is what you wanted right? You wanted me to be like this with you didn't you? You wanted to see what I could do to you didn't you?" He whispered softly into her ear

The only response he got from her was her moaning out 'yes' repeatedly, which made him go into her harder until she came once more, that time her body became rather weak as she let go of him. He grinned seeing that he was able to tame her for a small amount of time. "Good girl, now I'm going to wash you up. Stay put alright?"

She nodded her head not having the energy to speak or move.