16

Day one of Satan being gone,

I, along with everyone else in the house have been told that Satan has turned himself in for him protecting me from low level demons who want to kill me. I HATE that satan has done what he has! I don't like that he's gone, who will I talk to now? Belphegor doesn't talk to me as much as he does. Sure he's good for cuddles and such, but to have meaningful conversations? Not a chance. Satan is going to be gone for a week...so a week is how long I'm going to wait until he comes back then I'm going to go off on him for leaving without talking to me first like the idiot he is.

-----------------------------

Day Two of Satan being gone,

School has been so stressful without him around, I don't feel safe. Even though Diavolo and Lucifer both promise me that I'll be fine-I doubt it. I doubt that I will stay safe, I doubt without him around that things will get better. I miss Satan so much, and Belphegor already told me that he wouldn't do anything more since Satan has already taken all of the blame for the deaths of everyone that they had killed. He didn't want Satan's 'sacrifice' to be for nothing.

------------------------------

Day Three of Satan being gone,

Three demons cornered me and took my voice away, so I can't even  call for one of the boys, THIS is what I was afraid of. I don't know what has happened to me or where I am. All I know is that  I'm in a secluded area with no visible doors or windows. Just in a room with a single light that goes on and off at odd times, a single bed that's as hard as steel and a chair and table which is how I'm writing this now.  How I miss Satan, if he hadn't done what he had I wouldn't be in this position.

--------------------------

Day four of Satan being gone,

I'm still in the stupid secluded room, I don't know what's going on and I hate it. I hate that I don't know if anyone will ever find me. I miss being able to see the brothers, I miss being able to see the rest of my friends too...I miss being able to speak.

------------------------------

Day Five of Satan being gone,

I woke up to Diavolo and Barbatos holding onto the three low level demons who were beat up in their hands. I was given my voice back and I was able to return to the manor with the boys. I was able to bathe then eat finally. I felt like Beelz for how hungry I was. I still miss Satan, but I was told by Diavolo that Satan insisted that he didn't see me until his sentence was over with. So I will have to wait a few more days.

---------------------------------

Day Six of Satan being gone,

Tomorrow is the last day of Satan being gone! I'm so excited and happy! Soon I'll be able to see him again! Tomorrow I will be waiting in his room for him to return, I miss him so much...I just hope that he realizes what he's going to be getting himself into when he gets back home.

------------------------------

LAST DAY!!! Tomorrow Satan comes home! I'm already in Satan's room, I'm just awaiting for him to get home! Lucifer has allowed me to stay behind from school just so  I can talk to Satan one on one without any interruptions. I want to know what he was thinking about, why would he do such a thing without talking to Belphie and I first? I get that he can get a bit over emotional, but what he did not only messed things up between him and Belphie but it made me feel like he didn't trust or care truly about how I felt about anything that went on. As his friend AND as his master. I truly do hope that Satan knows that once Lucifer does his punishment I'm never going to let that bastard go.

---------------------------------------------

When Satan had came home, he knew the house would be empty. Everyone should be at school. Which gave him ample time to be able to take a shower then get a few hours of sleep before he'd hear the wrath of Lucifer. He had been warned by Barbatos that Lucifer had his own plan to punish him for what had happened. So he knew he'd have to hear an ear full from him when they came home. 

When he got to his room he stopped in his tracks seeing that Rini was fast asleep on his bed holding her plush tightly. He had no idea why she was on his bed, it wasn't until he saw the journal beside her that it peaked his curiosity on what was going on. He read what was the last few entries to see what had happened. His green eyes widened seeing that she had missed him-she had been kidnapped by low level demons as well. He let out a sigh and chose to shower first before he woke her up.

He chose to put the journal back where it was before he grabbed clothes to take a shower and left her be. He wanted nothing more than to leave the peaceful sleeping woman on his bed where she was. It wasn't every day he came into his room to see the woman he loved and adored waiting for him to return back home only to fall asleep waiting for him.