23

Before Satan could do anything more to Rini, there was a knock on her door. Satan sighed out and he got up before he saw that it was Belphegor who was at the door. "Have you calmed down enough to talk?"

Belphegor nodded his head. "Y-Yeah...I have."

Satan let him into her room, as he did he saw that Rini had gotten up. Satan shut the door and he leaned against it with his arms crossed as spoke up to Rini. "Seems like he's calmed down enough to talk."

"What is it that you want to talk about Belphie?"

Belphegor looked down ashamed and upset. "I...I apologize that I had done what I had to you. I shouldn't have done it to you. I have no right to be upset and angered at you for going to Satan when I couldn't even do something so simple for you for your first time. It...it wasn't right for me to be so upset and angered at you. Can you forgive me Rini?"

Rini was silent for a moment before she let out a sigh. "I can forgive you, but you try to yell and shout at me like you did earlier again and I will slap you across the face. Do you understand Belphie? You crossed a line earlier and I'm not happy that you did. I don't give a damn that you two are possessive of me, hell I enjoy the fact that you two want to be as close to me as the two of you are. But you even think about forcing me to do something I don't want to do and I'll give you a damn reason to be in a sour ass mood." Rini said seriously

Belphegor nodded his head. "I...I understand."

"Good, now it's come to my understanding that I'll have an entire week where I'll be completely fucked up hormonal no thanks to Lucifer being a dickwaffle about shit. When that week happens, I'd like to ask both of you to be around me. That way there is no tug of war of who had me more." Rini stated with a sigh

Belphegor looked at her shocked. "Are you sure about that?"

She nodded her head before she got up from her bed and went up to him. "It's rather obvious that both of you really like to be around me, and I don't mind it honestly. I adore the fact that both of you wish to be so close to me. It makes me feel like I've finally being loved for once, which I've never been before."

"Belphie on your way here, what was Leviathan doing?" Satan asked curiously

"He was just starting on prepping dinner, it'll be a bit before we eat which is probably going to annoy beelz since he was complaining about being hungry earlier."

"I see, since we have time on our side. Why don't we do a crash coarse with our little Rini? See what she likes and doesn't like from us?" Satan inquired

Belphegor's purple eyes widened at Satan's proposition, he then looked at Rini. "Are you okay with it?"

"That bastard has been teasing me since we got home, so I'm more than okay with it."Rini said with her arms crossed under her chest

"I had told you what would happen when we're alone and I wouldn't lie to you about that Rini."Satan said with a chuckle

Belphegor cupped Rini's face in his hand before he kissed her on the lips. "Then I'll go with it, this time I won't let you be frustrated. Promise."

"We'll see about that sloth demon." Rini said with a small smile on her face before she kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Belphegor had kissed her back as he picked the small human girl up placing her back first against her bed as he took her skirt and panties off of her body. Rini knew better than to object to anything that Belphegor would do to her body, so she allowed him to do what he wished as he placed her legs over his shoulders and drove his tongue inside of her making her moan out almost instantly at the feeling. As he did, Satan moved himself so he was right beside Rini and got her attention to kiss her on the lips.