14

The next day they had off from school, Rini had ended up falling asleep on the floor of Leviathans room. She had no idea what time either one of them ended up falling asleep, but what she did know was that she was the first of the two of them to get up. So she got herself together before she left Leviathans room. She went down to her room but stopped when she saw the letter that was on the floor of her room.

She picked it up and she opened it confused on why it was there to begin with.

|Dear Rini, I'm aware that I've made you cry and the trauma experience you've had much worse than it should have been. I truly apologize for making things worse for you, I should have known better and not let my ego get the better of me. My temper was unjust and I shouldn't have blown up on you when it wasn't all your fault. As you had pointed out its all my fault that things had happened how they had. So I'm doing something about it, from here on out you won't have to worry about me. I'm going to turn myself in so you never have to worry about being hurt again. You are a precious young human girl all of us had to protect and I did one thing I promised myself I would never do to you-I made you cry. I never wanted to know that you spilt tears of fear and sadness because of my actions or words.

So from here on out, you may never see me again. I do hope that Belphegor treats you well enough that you may forget all about me. This is what I get for doubting your trust in me and not being logical. You shouldn't have been hurt when you were merely trying to assist someone who you once saw and called a friend. Please let this letter be the last piece of testament of my love and care for you. Not just as a friend-but as something deeper, which I now know is out of my reach. -Satan|

Rini's brown eyes widened before she rushed to Lucifers room and knocked on his door quickly. It took a bit before he answered groggily. "what is it Rini?"

"S-Satan...I don't know what he did...b-but I don't think he's here anymore." Rini said upset

Lucifer looked at her confused "What do you mean you don't think he's here anymore?"

She gave him the letter that she had found in her room, he read it over before he let out a sigh. "Let me call Diavolo, I'll tell you what I've found out later on. And since it was supposed to be Satan's turn to cook this morning, do you mind filling in for him I'll be sure once he comes home that he takes over your chores for a week."

"S-Sure thing, I can do that not a problem. T-Thank you Lucifer."

She then left out with the letter in hand before she went to wake up the twins first, when she went to the twins room she saw that Beelz was already up and working out but Belphegor was fast asleep snoring. Beelz smiled seeing her. "Morning."

"Morning Beelz." She said before she went over to Belphegor. "Belphie....Belphie wake up."

The sloth demon whined out and turned in his sleep, so she went on top of him and sat on him. "Belphie wake up! Satan is gone!"

He groaned out and opened one of his eyes. "What do you mean he's gone?" He asked groggily

"He wrote a letter to me last night saying he was going to turn himself in! That he didn't think he'd see me again, that he apologizes for what he had done to me."

Hearing her words made him get up as she fell off to the side, he pulled her up as he let out a sigh. "that moron, I can't believe he'd do that."

"Lucifer already knows...but I'm worried about him Belphie...What if we do never see him again? I-It'd be on me that it happens." Rini said tearing up sadly

Belphegor hugged her tightly and let out a sigh. "Hey...it's okay. Lucifer will figure something out, don't give up hope just yet."

"O...Okay."

He hugged her tightly letting her sob out against his chest. "If all else fails, we can see what we can do about seeing Satan to knock sense into that idiot. He shouldn't have done what he had."

She nodded her head as she sobbed out against the sloth demon, not wanting to speak anymore now that she was in Belphegor's arms