21

When they got home, both of them stayed by Rini's side as she was asleep. Neither one of them wanted her to be on her own while she slept, while she slept Belphegor spoke with Satan.

"Have things been settled between you two?"

"Yes, we're fine now...and I apologize to you for taking things so personal. Rini explained everything to me and I know I was being selfish." Satan said sadly

Belphegor smiled hearing what he said. "You're forgiven, we both need to take good care of our little Rini. She's our master after all."

Satan nodded his head. "So we're going to need to plan things differently now."

"Yes, I'm aware. So what did you want to do instead?"

"Well after this month punishment is done for, we're going to need to take turns keeping her safe. This also means we're going to need to be completely honest with Diavolo so he knows everything."

"It's rather annoying we have to tell him everything now. Rini is our precious human girl, what we do for her sake shouldn't matter to him."

"As true as that is, we can't do much now about what has already come to pass. Now one thing that I really do wish to talk to you about is what that witch said about Rini."

"You mean about after what'll happen to her after her two weeks of being sick?"

"Yeah."

"She's only ever slept with me once, it's going to be different and difficult for Rini if she only has you depending on how severe it'll be for her."

Satan said nothing about what had happened between Rini and him, he didn't want to start an argument so he left it alone. "Since I'll be basically forced to be around her, it's going to be up to me to keep her as tame as I possibly can. I have a feeling she's not going to be able to hold herself back much. She gets really moody and irrational when she is dealing with too much pent up tension inside of her."

Belphegor raised an eyebrow at Satan. "How would you know?"

"It's not my place to say, especially with Rini close to us right now." Satan said with a shake of his head

Belphegor was silent for a bit before he narrowed his eyes at Satan. "Who started it between the two of you?"

"It's not my place to say." Satan repeated

"I swear Satan if you don't tell me I'm not letting the two of you alone while we're home!"

Rini soon woke up due to hearing how loud Belphegor was. "Why so loud?" Rini whined as she held her head

Belphegor held her face in his hand harshly. "Who was the one who started things between Satan and you earlier?"

"I did, get off of your ego stick Sloth boy, you didn't even let me get to my release before you chose to fall asleep on me you heavy ass. At least Satan was gracious enough to tire my ass out before sleeping beside me!" Rini growled out annoyed that she had been woken up because of Belphegor being jealous. 

Belphegor's eyes widened hearing what she said before he glared at her "why the hell didn't you say anything about it?!"

"Like you'd listen? You are the sloth demon, I didn't expect you to last long. Which you didn't disappoint at all. You actually went under my expectations. I had half expected you to give up half way and fall asleep saying you were too tired. But you lasted just enough to get yourself off which was all I needed, just to know that if I ever have problems like that to go to satan and not you." Rini said slapping his hand from her face before she went to crawl towards Satan and sat on his lap 

Satan was stunned that she went up to him on her own, he wasn't going to object to it and just held her close to him so she didn't end up falling. Belphegor glared at Rini angered "You're being mean Rini!"

"Am I? or am I trying to communicate something to you that you're not wishing to see and hear?" Rini asked sadly

Satan's eyes widened as he realized that Belphegor was acting the same way that he had a week ago. She had been just as calm with him as he was now being with belphegor, seeing things from the other side of the arguments it made sense why Belphegor previously had been trying to get him to calm down. "Belphegor before you say something you completely regret, I think you should leave Rini's room and calm yourself. Go up to the attic or your room and blow off steam then think about all that you now know about the situation with Rini. Once you can think properly without blowing up about what I've done with Rini."

"Why so you two can be alone together?! Not a chance!"

At that time Rini's phone went off and she went to answer it only to see that it was Lucifer. "Yes Lucifer?"

"I was just informed by Leviathan that there is nothing for dinner tonight. Do you mind going on a walk with Satan to get what's needed for tonight? Also I need to speak with Belphie, if you see him mind sending him my way."

"Certainly, I can do both. Not a problem."

"Thank you Rini."

She then hung up and she looked at Belphegor. "Lucifer wants to talk to you, so get going." She said before she looked at Satan. "Beelz struck again in the kitchen, so we need to get things for dinner tonight."

"We're going to need to figure out what was supposed to be dinner and go from there."

"Well Levi was supposed to make dinner so let's ask him before we head out."

The duo left out leaving Belphegor in her room annoyed. Rini and Satan talked with Leviathan to see what he was supposed to make for dinner as Rini made a list of what they needed before the duo left out to get what they needed. As the two of them were out Satan looked at her concerned. 

"You don't feel ill...do you?"

"No-not really. Usually when I get the yucky sickies I don't really feel it till like three or so days in, then I end up being bed ridden for five or seven days give or take depending on how severe it is. I usually end up having to sleep and sweat it out which by that point I'll have the energy to move about and bathe myself."

As she spoke he still looked concerned towards her. "It will inevitably be me who takes care of you, so I'd like to get a bit of a gauge on what to expect with you when you get sick."

"When I start to show signs, it'll start with large head aches and feeling like Belphie on a bad day. After that I'll start to cough and sneeze a lot, once that happens we're probably going to need to stock up on tissues. Cause the sickies will bring up any type of diary that I've had in ever since the last time I was sick. Brothy soups will be good, and I'll need you to feed me when that happens. I'll be too sick to move myself."

Satan stopped walking when he heard her speak. "You become immobilized?!"

"Yeah....it sucks. But I've gotten through it before on my own."

"H-How? it should be impossible for you to move if you become immobilized." 

Rini placed her hands together as she sighed out looking up at Satan sadly. "Up on the human realm....middle children-no matter how big or small the family is, is almost always forgotten. We have to take care of ourselves because no one will. Our families say that they care and love us but treat us like complete crap just because we're not important. My parents never raised my three younger siblings-I raised my younger siblings. The only thing they ever did was brain wash my siblings to hate me."

Satan pulled her into him tightly and hugged her, Rini wasn't expecting him to embrace her. But realizing that she may have said too much-she dealt with it and hugged him back. "Satan...I'm okay. I'm used to it. I'm a big girl I can deal with my own issues. I always have this is no different."

He made her look up at him and he cupped her face in his hands. "Rini, I swear that I will take good care of you. I will do whatever I can to make sure you don't have to force yourself to do anything. when your body becomes too much for you to hold up, I'll be there to help you."

Rini teared up hearing him speak. "O...okay...T-Thank you Satan."