Introduction

Book Cover

Blurb

Love is not found. It finds you.

It has a little bit to do with destiny, fate, hearts, desires and a lot to do with what is written in the stars.

Anurag Roy, the only son of the Roy family and an angel gifted with the heart of a devil. Is hardworking, mature, sophisticated and ruthless. Will stop at nothing till he reaches his aim. To be the best in every aspect of his life.

In his twenty seven years of life he neither had time for love nor is he interested in finding it ever in his life.

Debasmita Mukherjee, the youngest and only daughter in her family of many brothers. Is a free spirited, carefree and lively girl. Her love with the fictional world drives her to write romances secretly. Hiding her passion for writing from the world.

Love is her Religion.
Work is his.

Love is what she feels.
While emptiness lurks his.

What happens when they are brought together. Two people poles apart.
Ideals clashing.

Will their marriage be a deal with destiny or a recipe for a perfect disaster?

Book Tropes

Arranged MarriageAge GapHe fell first and harderGrumpy x Sunshine Billionaire RomanceSecret Identity

Arranged Marriage
Age Gap
He fell first and harder
Grumpy x Sunshine
Billionaire Romance
Secret Identity

Characters

Anurag Roy

Anurag RoyHardworking, mature, sophisticated and ruthless

Anurag Roy
Hardworking, mature, sophisticated and ruthless.

An angel gifted with the heart of a devil.

The only son of the Roy Family and a man with extreme discipline and ambitious targets. His aim had always been to strengthen and grow the Roy business with his own might and after years of hard work he achieved his dreams.

But being number one was not enough. Staying number one was the challenge he had given himself and worked day and night to achieve that. At the cost of never thinking about anything except his parents, business and family.

He never had the time for any sort of distractions namely women, love or anything that could turn into a weakness in his life.

Until... his parents and destiny brought her into his life.
He didn't ask for her. And that is what made her more precious.

Age: 27
Profession: CEO of Elites Group

Debasmita Mukherjee

Debasmita MukherjeeFree Spirited, Care free, Sunshine and Delusional

Debasmita Mukherjee
Free Spirited, Care free, Sunshine and Delusional

Beauty rivalling a siren, Heart rivalling the angels.

The youngest and only daughter in her family of many brother, had been spoilt rotten by both her parents and brothers. She always did as she pleased and hated being tied to one place or forced to do anything. Yet, believed in one love and destiny.

The red string of fate!
Was what she believed in. As a final year literature graduate and a flourishing anonymous romance author. She always wanted to marry a man of her dreams.
A love marriage.
Arranged marriages with an ugly man and being a wife tied to him forever was a big big No.

But, that is exactly what her parents planned for her.
So, she planned to scare her potential husband away...

That was all until she found a man better than any of her dreams in front of her eyes.

Age: 21
Profession: Literature Student
(Undercover Author)

Note

• This will be a shorter book than any of the bound by series books.
• To those who haven't read bound by series.
This is a great start to the world since it is a prequel and stuff.
• This book is a standalone. Can be read without any prior reference.
• There will be no trigger warnings in this book.
• Those who have read Bound by Series
Welcome to the parents book
(a.k.a the og couple)
• If you don't like smut...
(This book's got lot of that)
• Solo Book by Lily
• Do read, vote, comment and...
Enjoy Reading

Love Lily