16. Bound by Panties? (M)

Note: guys vote and comment. Or else I won't update the next chapters.
Target: 110+ votes

The angst is going to start soon

As I watched her walk away, her teasing smirk lingering in my mind, I felt a whirlwind of frustration and desire tightening in my chest

Her words echoed in my ears, a playful taunt that made it almost impossible to focus on the business party ahead. I took a deep breath, trying to steady my racing heart, but the image of her in that red silk dress, the way it clung to her curves, was seared into my mind.

I followed her to the waiting car, my steps heavy with the weight of my conflicting emotions. The chauffeur opened the door, and I slid into the seat beside her, the scent of her perfume wrapping around me, intoxicating and distracting. The silence in the car was thick, filled with the unspoken tension that crackled between us.

As the engine hummed softly and we pulled away from the curb, I clenched my jaw, forcing myself to focus on the task at hand. There was a business party to attend, deals to be made, and appearances to be maintained. But every time I tried to steer my thoughts towards professionalism, they drifted back to her.

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye, unable to help myself. The way she sat there, so composed and confident, only fueled the fire burning inside me. My hands fisted in my lap, a futile attempt to keep my composure, but the tension was unbearable.

"Damn it," I muttered under my breath, the frustration bubbling over. I was supposed to be the picture of professionalism, the perfect businessman. Yet here I was, my mind consumed by the desire to pull her close, to feel her against me, to lose myself in her once more.

Every subtle movement she made, every shift in her seat, sent a jolt of electricity through me. The more I tried to focus, the more I failed, my thoughts drifting back to the feel of her lips, the taste of her skin, the promise of what could be if we weren't bound by the constraints of this evening's obligations.

I could feel my resolve crumbling, the professional facade I worked so hard to maintain slipping away with every passing moment.

How was I supposed to concentrate on business when the only thing I could think about was her?

I turned to face her fully, unable to keep up the pretense any longer.

"You really know how to make things difficult, don't you?"

I said, my voice a low growl filled with equal parts admiration and frustration.

She met my gaze, her eyes sparkling with amusement and something deeper, something that mirrored my own desire.

"Isn't that part of the fun, Mr. Roy?" she replied, her tone teasing and light.

I clenched my jaw, trying to keep my composure.