INTRODUCTION

Khushi is a lively and lighthearted young girl from Lucknow who is raised by her uncle and aunt after being orphaned. Due to circumstances related to her sister Payal's marriage, Khushi ends up causing a stir at a fashion show conducted by the company owned by business magnate Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav's arrogance leads to events that result in Payal's marriage getting broken.

As a result, the sisters move to Delhi where Khushi crosses paths with Arnav again when she unknowingly gets employed at his office. Meanwhile, she also strikes up a great rapport with Arnav's Nani and his sister Anjali in unrelated meetings. Khushi and Payal are meanwhile living with their Buaji where a man named Shyam is a paying guest. He poses as their well-wisher to gain Khushi's trust, but in reality is married to Anjali.

After a slew of incidents caused by Arnav's ruthless attitude towards Khushi, she quits the job. Their interactions are loaded with chemistry as they share a bit of a love-hate relationship. However, as Nani and Anjali are impressed by her traditional upbringing, they hire her to teach Arnav's westernized girlfriend lavanya about Indian culture. So Arnav and Khushi are again forced to keep meeting again and the chemistry continues. In course of playing the proverbial tug-of-war, Arnav ends up announcing his engagement to Lavanya in a bid to discomfort Khushi.

Shyam manipulates Khushi's family and succeeds in getting engaged to her. Meanwhile, Arnav's brother Akash falls in love with Khushi's sister Payal and their marriage is fixed. Being a regular visitor of Raizada household, Khushi soon discovers Shyam's real identity, but refrains from revealing it for the sake of Anjali. Arnav too breaks off his engagement with Lavanya.

Arnav and Khushi share some great moments in course of marriage preparations for their siblings. However, as Arnav was about to propose to Khushi, he witnesses a conversation between Khushi and Shyam. Under the misunderstanding that they are having an affair and knowing that his sister is expecting, he forces Khushi to marry him thinking this is the only way to salvage this sister's life.

AUTHORS NOTE:THE REST STORY IS BEING CONTINUED FROM HERE.......THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE BOOK WILL THINK WHY WE HAVE PUT THIS NOW.IT IS FOR THOSE WHO NEW TO IPKKND. THEY CAN REFER THIS AND READ OUR BOOK...

Hope all of you will enjoy reading my book. :D