The Collector

Karsin and Marinette entered Wang Fu's massage shop and smiled.

Wang Fu: Hello, Prizmaltorch and Ladybug!

Tikki: I know you never wanted us to bring her here again but... 

Karsin: You must see what she's discovered. Show him, Mari.

Marinette: I've been here; I've met you before. You're the healer that cured Tikki when she was sick!

Marinette: Soo... I'm guessing you're not really a vet?

Master Fu: Not really. That was your first day of school, that wasn't a chance meeting either. Marinette, you're always ready to help others. I knew that day, that very moment, that you'd make a fantastic Ladybug!

Suozzo: And I knew I made the right choice for Prizmaltorch!

Marinette: But, who are you?

Master Fu stood up and guided Marinette to the phonograph and used the code which unlocked access to the miracle box.

Tikki: Master Fu is the last known member of the Order Of Guardians!

Wayzz got out of the phonograph and started talking to Marinette.

Wayzz: Guardians of the Miraculous! I'm Wayzz, Master Fu's kwami. It's a pleasure to meet you, Marinette.

Marinette: Uhh, you too! 

Marinette chuckled.

Master Fu: We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity. We are chosen in childhood and trained for many years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger, we... (sighs) I made a mistake. The guardians' temple was destroyed, all because of me! Two of the Miraculous were lost that day. The Butterfly and the Peacock. Also gone forever was the ancient Spell book!

Marinette: But all it has are drawings of old superheroes and a bunch of strange symbols.

Karsin: Probably not strange to a guardian.

Master Fu: You're right young Karsin. Back in the days, I was never given the opportunity to even have a look at it, but I've been taught enough to be able to partially decipher the code.

Marinette looked at Tikki then Karsin and finally Suozzo, then handed the Miraculous book to Master Fu.

Master Fu: These pages contain various spells capable of giving Ladybug and Cat Noir  special abilities we haven't known about, until now! Obviously, this book is invaluable.

Karsin then decided to add onto the conversation.

Karsin: Can we drop the conversation about the Spell book and talk about other things related to the Kurosin and the Miraculous?

Wang Fu nodded.

Suozzo: Okay!

Then everyone sat down.

Karsin: Now let's start. So Master Fu told me that I was his original choice for the Cat Miraculous.

Flashback... During The Stoneheart Chapter... Wang Fu's P.O.V