Malediktator

At Le Grand Paris Hotel...

 Chloe was recording herself costumed as Queen Bee and as in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Chloé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

Chloé-Bee: (to camera) Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friends Prizmaltorch & Ladybug showed up to ask me for advice.

Chloé-Bug: I admire Queen Bee so much. 

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch): So do I! She showed us what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes  and Cat Noir, Ladybug & I get ourselves into

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch): So do I! She showed us what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes and Cat Noir, Ladybug & I get ourselves into.

Chloé-Bee: Oh, please. Either of you two would do the same for me.

Chloé-Bug: Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess.

Chloé-Bee: You're right. 

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch): I agree with you both.

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch) started laughing and Chloe-Bug and Chloe-Bee joined in on the laughing and then the scene zoomed out to reveal that it was being watched on a screen in Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Ivan: That's not Ladybug, that's you, Chloé!

Karsin: And that's not Prizmaltorc, that's Amantis in a Prizmaltorch suit!

The entire class then started laughing.

Chloé: Of course that's the real Ladybug!

Amantis: And that's of course the real Prizmaltorch!

Karsin and Marinette both shared a moment to facepalm.

Miss Bustier: But Chloé, could you tell me why you and Amantis chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh— I mean: about Queen Bee?

Chloé: Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Prizmaltorch & Ladybug say so...

Chloe then clicked the remote control.

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch) & Chloé-Bug: (on the screen) Queen Bee really makes us stronger...

Amantis(Disgised as Prizmaltorch), Chloé-Bug and real Chloé: ...she truly is Miraculous.

Alya: Chloé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug and Amantis dressed up as Prizmaltorch. Neither of you didn't even bother to match her hair colors.