Glaciator

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir were chasing after an out of control bus to stop it.

Bus driver: (from the inside the bus) It's no good! The brakes are busted!

Outside the bus, Ladybug and Cat Noir are on top of the roof while Prizmaltorch was on the ground.

Prizmaltorch: You both know what to do!

Ladybug: Ready, Cat Noir?

Cat Noir: I'm always ready, my lady. Who needs brakes when they've got us?

Cat Noir used his staff to extend Prizmaltorch in front of the bus. Ladybug then used her yoyo to slow it down and Prizmaltorch turned into his gray quake form to stop it before it could hit three victims, including August and his mother.

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch: So guys, you wanna hang out at the arcade tonight or something, as friends.

Ladybug: I... That's so thoughtful of you, but I can't. I have to, uh, I already have plans with some friends.

Cat Noir: And I have something I've gotta do with my father.

Prizmaltorch: Okay then.

Prizmaltorch then jumped to a rooftop and boosted off.

At The Evening...

Some Mysterious Figures(same ones from chapter 1) were watching Karsin hanging out with his friends in the distance.

Male Mysterious Figure 1: Those guys are just eating ice cream! We should gotta go talk to Karsin!

The first Female Mysterious Figure then held out her hand as a sign to stop.

Female Mysterious Figure 1: I thought we agreed to wait!

The second Male Mysterious Figure then pocked The first Female Mysterious Figure with a smirk on his face.

Male Mysterious Figure 1: I know you're sad that your not sharing ice cream with your boyfriend tonight.

Female Mysterious Figure 1: *blushes angrily* Sh-Shut Up!

Female Mysterious Figure 2: Let's just stop and wait for the right time.

Male Mysterious Figure 2: I agree.

They all agreed and the camera zoomed in closer to Karsin and the others.

At The Pont des Arts...

Glacé was serving Karsin was being served his ice cream.

Glacé: Orange like her hair and cyan like her eyes. Eat this young man and your love will materialize!

Karsin then looked at it confused.

Karsin: These colors look familiar.

Karsin just shrugged his shoulders and ate the ice cream without a care in the world.

Karsin: I'm gonna go, see a tomorrow!

Everyone(except Glacé): Bye Karsin!

Karsin just walked off in the distance back to the hotel.