Despair Bear

In Miss Bustier's Classroom...

Tom Dupain was teaching Karsin, Marinette and her class how to make pastries.

Tom: I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let infuse for one minute.

Alya: (whispers to Marinette) I love it when your dad comes to class and gives us pastry lessons!

Karsin: (whispers to Marinette) Same with me!

Marinette: (chuckles) So does he!

Chloe: Urgh! Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty, cooking like some maid? If I want a croissant, I'd just make my butler get it for me.

Karsin: Chloe you blondie nincompoop!

Rose: He's not making croissants, Chloé. Those are macarons!

Tom: It's all done with a flick of the wrist. But you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself!

Chloé: And soil my Chenal pants? Who's he kidding?

Tom: Look at this lovely emulsion.

Everyone was surprised at what they saw.

Adrien: It looks better than I expected!

Rose: It's beautiful!

Karsin and Marinette watched Chloé as she dialed someone on her phone and started whispering.

Tom: Now we need to chill it for half an hour. Marinette?

Marinette gasped as her dad called her name.

Marinette: Yes, dad?

Tom: Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please? In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites!

Marinette: Of course!

Marinette started walking out the classroom whilst Karsin was still looking at Chloe. Then the alarm went off.

Miss Bustier: Quietly, students. Single file line, please. Just keep moving.

The students in the school all left consecutively and Chloé glared at Marinette which Karsin didn't fail to notice.

Student: Excuse me.

Tom: I hope it's only a fire drill.

Karsin then ran out as he had a thought in his head.

Karsin: (Chloe! I know you did this to frame Mari!)

At The School Court...

(Put On Loop)

Denis Damocles was explaining the false situation to the students.

Denis Damocles: So, some smart aleck had the bright idea of calling the fire department.

Hearing this made all the students gasp in shock.

Fireman: Yes, in fact, if you wouldn't mind I...