Prime Queen

Suozzo was watching a talk show that is being hosted by Nadja Chamack called Face To Face on TV 5

Nadja Chamack: Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news.

Suozzo was shocked and slightly angry upon hearing this.

Suozzo: Sizzling hot revelations?!

Karsin was playing Zip The Electric Hedgehog while Suozzo was approaching him.

(Author's Note): Zip The Electric Hedgehog is a game I made up in season 1 which is a combo of Sonic the Hedgehog and Spark The Electric Jester.

Karsin: Can you believe it Suozzo? An entire hour-long special about me, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Pretty exciting, huh?

Suozzo flew around Karsin to warn him about the consequences upon joining the talk show.

Suozzo: Karsin, you're a superhero, not a star. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourself from Hawk Moth and his super villains.

Karsin then let Suozzo rest in his palm and calmed him down.

Karsin: Don't worry, I only accepted this because I want the people of to know that Cat Noir, Ladybug and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

Suozzo: Just be careful tonight, okay? Because Hawk Moth might be watching carefully.

Karsin: I will. 

Karsin plucked out a hair. blew on it then a Karsin clone appeared.

Karsin(Original): For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Karsin(Original) transformed into Prizmaltorch(Original) and turned into his crimson eagle form then flew out through the window.

At The TVi Studio...

Nadja's show is about to go live. Ladybug and Cat Noir were already there and Prizmaltorch was nowhere to be seen.

Arlette: Eight seconds from the greatest fail in TV history.

But once they had only two seconds left, Prizmaltorch flew into the room in his crimson eagle form and then slammed down onto the couch in his blue cube form and then reverted to his Prizmaltorch form.

Cat Noir: I thought you decided to stand us up, Priz! 

Prizmaltorch: And let the audience down? Never. I'm sorry I'm so late, Nadja.

Ladybug: And great job on the dramatic entrance!

Arlette: (From earpiece.) Saved by the torch! Well, now, I'm counting on you to boost to those ratings sky high. 

Nadja looked at her watch, hoping for her ratings to increase.

Arlette: Make that red turn green.

People in Paris such as the Césaire residence, Chloé Bourgeois, Andre Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste and civilians were watching the live broadcast.