Frightningale

In Karsin's Hotel Room...

"Big Bang" by Clara Nightingale was playing from Karsin's computer as the blond hero was dancing along to the song. Karsin then did a successful back flip before the song ended.

Alec: (on the screen) And that was Clara Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!

Karsin then sat at his desk.

Suozzo: Wow! That girl is incredible!

Karsin: I know, her music is fire! She's totally passionate about her art!

Alec: (to Clara, who dances while he speaks to her) Clara, in just a few short months you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. Apparently, you even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?

Clara: Never, you see.
Dancing and singing are everything to me.
And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance,
To the amazing people of France!

Karsin: See that, Suozzo? She's a true artist!

Alec: You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous".

Karsin gasped in amazement and Suozzo looked at him with a skeptical look on his face.

Clara:I really admire and adore
Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir.
An homage to them I wanted to pay
Because they inspire me every single day!

Karsin was beyond thrilled.

Alec: Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Prizmaltorch and Cat Noir. Care to share the good news?

Clara:My lips are sealed,
But soon they'll be revealed.
We must still cast Ladybug and extras, by the way.
So come on out and audition today!

Karsin then ran to the door, before Suozzo stopped him.

Suozzo: What did you do, Karsin?

Karsin sighed.

Karsin: I was selected to be Prizmaltorch in the video. It looked like an opportunity of a lifetime.

Suozzo: Why? People could recognize you.

Karsin: People are blind.

Karsin then heard knocking on the door and the blond boy answered it. The person knocking was his father, Aundry Bourgois.

Aundry: If you want to get to the Grand Palais on time then let's go! The costume is already waiting for you in the changing room there.

Karsin then ran down the stairs into the limo and the limo drove of to the Grand Palais Hotel.

In Karsin's Changing Room...

Karsin was getting ready for the auditions that were about to take place. Karsin got the costume on but not the mask while Suozzo was with him.

 Karsin got the costume on but not the mask while Suozzo was with him