Befana

The akuma class was setting up for Marinette's birthday party. Karsin was getting all the ballons set up.

Karsin: This is great! Mari's 14th birthday party is gonna be sick, I've known her since 7th grade, and it's been a lot!

Adrien was also helping to set up and was doing great so far.

Adrien: I've only known her since the start of the school year and she's already a great friend to me.

Alya was planning and she also heard Adrien then started looking at her with a depand look on her face.

Alya: You should stop calling her just a friend because, you might like her sooner or later.

Nino was setting up the sound.

Nino: Guys, everything is up and running.

Karsin: Thanks, Nino.

Unknown to them, a mysterious figure (not one of the ones from chapters 1,3 and 4) was watching him from a far.

Mysterious Figure: Hahaha. So, rich boy has made new friends. Well, he really thought he could escape from his past. Well, he was dead wrong!

The Mysterious Figure did an evil laugh which echoed through the city.

At The Dupin-Cheng Bakery...

Gina(Marinette's grandmother) rang the doorbell and Marinette answered. As soon as Marinette answered and saw Gina, the brunette was confused.

Marinette: Grandma?!

Tom stuck his head around the corner.

Tom: Mom?

Sabine then did the same.

Sabine: Gina?

Gina then pushed up her sunglasses and started speaking with an Italian accent.

Gina: Marinetta! You're so tall for your age! Did you get my letter from Patagonia?

Gina: (laughs) Yes. But we wound up good friends in the end.

Tom: (whispering) Mom. It's her birthday, remember?

Gina: Why do you think I'm here?

Gina gave Marinette a package from inside her motorcycle helmet.

Gina: Happy birthday, my little fairy! My Inuit friend knitted it especially for your tenth birthday!

Tom: (whispering) Uh, she's fourteen.

Gina: (visibly startled) My. How time flies.

Marinette opened the package, and the shirt inside was obviously much too small for her. Gina waved her hand.

Gina: That's okay. I'll ask my friend to make another one.

Marinette: No! No, it's awesome! I can make this work. It's perfect, grandma. Thank you.

Gina: Your Nonna has also brought you your favorite candy! 

Marinette: Oh!

Marinette laughed uncertainly.

Gina: You still love them, right?