Captain Hardrock

Karsin was chilling on the Juleka's House Boat at the Seine while listening to music on his ear pods.

Karsin: Gotta love a relaxing day. After yesterday with the Zombie apocalypse.

Arnarka: Captain Anarka speaking to ya'! So how's it comin' along me, young pirates? Ready to celebrate the- 

Anarka then adjusted her glasses as she looked at Marinette.

Anarka: Whatcha up to, there, matey?

Marinette: Uh, hello ma'am. I'm cleaning up for tonight! Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!

Anarka: You're cleaning? (laughs) We never pick up in this house! Didn't my daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life!

Nino's phone then rang and the DJ answered.

Nino: Wassup dude?... Wow, what happened?... Whoa, that's really rough. Good luck dude, see you tomorrow!

Karsin noticed this and then became sad.

Karsin: Adrien deserves some freedom in his life!

Juleka and Rose appeared in the stairway.

Rose: We're ready Captain! Uh... but Luka's missing.

Anarka: Marinette, right?

Marinette: Yes, ma'am... uh, Captain!

Anarka: Since you're free from your cleaning duties, could you go and tell Luka that we're waiting for him to start rehearsals?

Marinette: Of course. Uh, but who's Luka? And where is he?

Anarka: Luka's my son, you'll find him in his cabin.

Karsin then started to snooze after taking off his ear pods and putting them in his pocket.

Anarka: Ho, ho, sailors! Let's give them a show! Whenever you're ready, Luka!

Mylène: You're going to need these, believe me. 

Luka sherded his guitar which made a very loud sound that was enough to make Karsin fall off the couch, screaming.

Karsin: What was that?!

Cars on the streets went flying. Alya, Marinette, and Nino were shocked by how loud it was.

Karsin: Okay, who did that?! I was trying to sleep!

Luka: Sorry Karsin.

Karsin then calmed down.

Karsin: It's fine.

Police helicopters, boats, and cars rushed over to the houseboat and Roger came out.

(Pause Music Here)

Roger: (sirens) Mrs. Anarka, are you completely out of your mind? I'm reading 160 decibels! That's 10 times the sound of a jet engine! You just can't do this. You'll have to play something else!

Anarka: It's the National Music Festival today Officer Roger! My crew's allowed to play whatever they want!

Roger: It's a music festival, not a noise festival. If you don't turn the volume down, I'll ban your concert altogether!