Frozer

(Author's Note): Time to cool things down, because Prizmaltorch is gonna unlock the frost power.

Karsin was eating ice cream while sitting on a bench at the park.

Karsin: I've gotta love this day. After last night, where I had to face nightmares.

Suozzo then appeared from Karsin's pocket with a confused look on his face.

Suozzo: So, about your nightmare... What was it?

Karsin sighed.

Flashback... Karsin & Chloe's 9th birthday... Karsin's P.O.V

Chloe got three plush dolls from Dad. One was Mr. Hop, and the second was Mr. Strips & third was Ms Bo. I didn't like them one bit. At night I would have violent nightmares about them, they would chase me in a hallway and I couldn't escape. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, so I took them to the hotel's kitchen and burnt them to ashes. My dad didn't like that, so I was grounded for a month despite what I told him.

Present Day... Third P.O.V

Unknown to Karsin, four mysterious figures(the same ones from chapters 1,3, 4, 8, 15, and 17) were watching him from the bushes.

Orange-Haired Female: That day is gonna come soon.

Male Mysterious Figure 1: I agree, Heroes' Day is gonna be our reunion day!

The second male mysterious figure and the female mysterious figure shushed the first male mysterious figure. But then it was revealed that the first male mysterious figure had a crimson mohawk, the second male mysterious figure had navy blue hair and the female mysterious figure had a cyan ponytail.

Cyan Ponytail Female: We should be quiet or he'll hear us.

Karsin then got up from the bench as soon as he realized something.

Karsin: I've gotta meet up with the others!

Karsin then left the park to meet up with his friends.

Naby Blue-Haired Male: And there he goes.

Crimson Mohawk Male: I hope we meet up with him and things don't get awkward.

Orange-Haired Female: Me too.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

At The Ice Rink...

Karsin got to the ice rink with Marinette, Adrien, Luka, and Kagami.

Karsin: Sorry I'm late you guys!

Karsin put on his skating gloves and his ice skates.

Luka: It's okay Karsin.

Kagami: I'm just glad I get to hang out with you a lot more.

Kagami smiled at Karsin and the blond boy did the same to her.

Marinette: So, are we gonna get to skating or what?

Karsin and the others laughed at Marinette's statement.

Adrien: Of course we are!