Sandboy

Karsin and Suozzo were in bed and Karsin was listening to memes about Cat Noir.

Karsin's phone: Check out the hilarious new catmemes featuring Cat Noir. They're purr-fect.

Karsin then laughed and noticed Suozzo as he didn'teat his donut.

Karsin: You're so munching on yourdonut, Suozzo and you haven't eaten it.What got your mind on?

Suozzo: The kwami Nooroo's transmission is... 

Karsin: (gasps) Hawk Moth's kwami? 

Suozzo: Yes. He's celebrating his thirty-fivehundredth cycle today... all by himself. 

Karsin: We will free him from Hawk Moth oneof these days, I promise and I... 

Suozzo: ...never break your promises, not even once, I know. But, there may just be a faster solution.

Karsin: Huh?

Suozzo: Kwamis and the Kurosin's spirit guide are able to communicate with their kind on their cycle, or birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a long time. See? A kwami's cycle and that of the Kurosin's spirit guide lasts several hundreds of human years.

Karsin: Wow! That's amazing! Then... you could find out where he is. But... how would you do that?

Suozzo: The kwamis and the Kurosin's spirit guide must gather in the Miracle Box at a specific time.

Karsin: When would that be?

Suozzo: Tonight.

Karsin: Tonight?! Why didn't you tell me about this sooner, Suozzo?!

Suozzo: Because Master Fu doesn't want the kwamis or the me to leave our owner's sides. He says we have to be able to take action immediately if someone becomes akumatized.

Karsin: Hmm... he's right. But surely it's no big deal, I mean... if all the other kwamis are able to meet up, then it's still gonna happen, right?

Suozzo: Well, I'm afraid it depends on Tikki and Plagg being able to come and I might be needed to boost the energy. The more kwamis thaare presentnt along with the Kurosin's spirit guide, the better chance we have of succeeding!

Karsin: But, if Master Fu doesn't approve... 

Suozzo: Wayzz, Plagg, Tikki and I have an plan; well, it was mainly Plagg's plan. Plagg, Tikki and I would go and gather with other Kwami inside the Miracle Box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes akumatized. What do you think? 

Karsin: That's a great idea! There is no risk if Wayzz is keeping a lookout.

Suozzo: Even if we don't tell Master Fu the whole truth?

Karsin: If it means we're able to save Nooroo and defeat Hawk Moth, Master Fu won't be able to hold it against you.

Suozzo: So you're okay with it? You'll let me go?

Karsin: Yes, I trust you Suozzo.

Suozzo: Oh, thank you, Karsin! You don't have to worry, I won't let you down. Sweet dreams!

Suozzo then left and Karsin chucked as he switched off the lamp and went to sleep.

On The Rooftops...