Style Queen(Queen's Battle Part 1)

At The Grand Palais...

The Bourgeois family including Karsin and Chloe's mother, Audry Bourgeois stepped out of the limo and as the family stepped out, people started taking pictures of them. Karsin was annoyed and was putting his head down and Nadja walked over to have an interview with them.

Nadja: This is it! Here she comes! The international queen of fashion, director of "Style Queen" magazine, Audrey Bourgeois! 

Karsin just rolled his eyes at this.

Karsin: I'm just gonna take a walk around the whole place, while you do your interview Mom.

Karsin then left the place to go take a walk around the Grand Palais Hotel.

Inside The Grand Palais Hotel...

(Skip to 0:47)

Karsin was walking around the palais, admiring the amazing scenery.

Karsin: I haven't been here since the video. Man, this place hasn't changed a bit!

Karsin then noticed Marinette walking away. Karsin then decided to go talk to her.

Karsin: Hey, Mari. What's going on?

Marinette: You heard Audrey Bourgeois, right? They can't let Adrien model this hat! There's not glitter on it! Zero trend-potential!

Karsin then put his hand on Marinette's shoulder for what he was about to say next.

Karsin: Don't worry Mari. I'm sure she'll reconsider when she sees your skills.

Nathalie spoke up and Karsin and Marinette got startled.

Nathalie: Ah! There you are, Marinette. Everyone's waiting for you.

Marinette: (nervously) Uh— but— uh— actually— I, uh—

Nathalie: The dressing rooms are that way. Hurry up, you're late.

Marinette: (laughs nervously) Okay.

Karsin then held on to her for support. Marinette ran inside and trips over absolutely nothing before Karsin caught her; the hat rolled over its brim towards Audrey and touched the back of her shoe; Audrey turned around; Marinette looks beyond scared as Karsin held her hand in support; Audrey picked up the hat.

Audrey: What is this?

Marinette: Uh... (nervous laughter)

Karsin: Mom. This is my friend, Marinette Dupin-Cheng. And this is a hat she made, because she's an amazing designer.

Marinette: I— It's not me, it's another Marinette! I was just bringing it to, uh—

Nathalie: Marinette! We have to go.

Marinette took the hat and ran off with her face buried in the hat. Karsin waved at Marinette as she ran off.

Karsin: Good luck Mari!

At The Grand Palais, fashion show catwalk...

Audrey, Chloé and Karsin were walking down the stairs towards the benches. Marinette went through another entrance and got called on immediately.