Gigantitan

(Author's Note): There's gonna be a reference to Sonic Frontiers in this one.

Karsin was walking around in the fair city of Paris without a care in the world. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and everyone was happy.

Karsin: Seriously, a lot has changed over these past months. Ever since I became Prizmaltorch, me, Ladybug and Cat Noir have been making a lot of differences in the city day after day. 

But as Karsin was walking, he saw Adrien doing another one of his photo shoots at the Trocadero.

Karsin: I should go see how Adro's doing.

Karsin then ran over there to see his friend.

At The Trocadero...

Karsin had arrived to the Trocadero but then saw Marinette and Alya watching Adrien and was very confused.

Karsin: Still stocking Mari?

Marinette and Alya noticed this and hid before Karsin could tell Adrien. Karsin just shrugged it of and walked over to talk with Adrien.

Adrien: Hey there Karsin!

Karsin: Adro! Good to see you. So how have you been?

Adrien: Great! I've been hanging out with my friends more and I think Chloe is starting to change.

Karsin then remembered the incident at the party she threw.

Karsin: Yeah! I hope she changes too!

The boys then heard Marinette screaming and went over to help her out.

Karsin: Mari. Are you okay?

Marinette just got up and pretended she was okay.

Marinette: Yes. Super!

Karsin wasn't buying the act.

Adrien: It's good to see you Marinette. So how are things going?

Marinette: Bad! No I mean great!

Karsin couldn't help but chuckle.

Adrien: Well, good to know. I've gotta go back to my photo shoot.

Adrien just walked back to the bench and Karsin looked at Marinette with an unamused look on his face.

Karsin: I know you're still stocking him. Just stop and ask him out before some other girl gets there first.

Marinette: I'm just waiting for the right moment.

Karsin just wish his friend good luck, said goodbye and left the Trocadero.

At The Park...

Karsin was chilling on the park bench listening to Just Breathe by Rival x Cadmius ft. Jon Becker.

Karsin: (Still a relaxing day. With no cares in the world.)