Queen Wasp(Queen's Battle Part 2)

(Skip to 0:47)

The fashion show was continuing happening, and Karsin was relaxing while sitting with his family.

Karsin: You gotta love how Adro's pulling this off.

Audrey: I agree with you Karsin. Wow this is the first time I'm agreeing with something you're saying.

Karsin squealed with joy and hugged his mother. Chloe was looking at Adrien with a lovestruck face to Karsin just rolling his eyes while smiling.

Alya: What?

Karsin then noticed this and turned around, to then jaw dropped at what he was seeing. 

(Pause Music Here)

Everyone in the hall looked surprised eventually. Audrey crossed her arms in disgust as Chloe mimicked the same pose as her mom. 

Alya: I... don't... believe this!

Marinette: Am I dreaming or is this for real?

Adrien turned around and was shocked to see his father standing on the catwalk, for the first time in his life after Emilie's disappearance.

Alya: Mirac bloggers, a huge update! That's Gabriel Agreste; he hasn't been in public in ages.

Gabriel walked on the catwalk towards Adrien and stopped. Adrien stood there, frozen in shock. He took off his hat as his father pulled him in for a hug. Adrien wrapped his arms around his father while holding the hat. The paparazzi started taking photos of Adrien and his father in embrace. Karsin started to get annoyed and walked up to them.

Karsin: Stop! Don't crowd them! They're having a moment right now! Back away, shoo!

Alya: Scoop number two! Gabriel Agreste has just turned up!

Karsin: The same goes for you too Alya!

Audrey unfolded her arms and pulled her sunglasses down with her finger and Chloé mimicked the same pose, Alya and Marinette stood up in excitement.

Alya: And that means we'll be seeing your hat in every single photo and news broadcast!

Karsin: WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

Karsin was still shooing the paparazzi away.

At The Grand Palais Interviewing Area...

Nadja Chamack was live on television.

Nadja: This was Gabriel Agreste's first public appearance since his wife disappeared. This fashion week is full of surprises and shockers.

The scene zoomed out, to where Gabriel and Adrien were walking towards the Bourgeois.

Gabriel: My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure. 

Karsin then growled at first as he got in front of his mother.

Karsin: Mr. A, I usually respect you, BUT THAT'S MY MOM!