Troublemaker

Prizmaltorch was running on the rooftops and grinding on the rails as he saw the people down below him, he waved at them.

Prizmaltorch: Man! You gotta love a great day. And so far, nothing's going wrong.

But then Prizmaltorch heard crying coming from Marinette's room, the masked hero felt sorry for his friend and decided to go check on her.

In Marinette's Room...

Prizmaltorch walked in to the room and Marinette noticed him.

Prizmaltorch: What happened?

Before anyone could explain, a broadcast started playing on Marinette's computer.

Bob: (on the air) Sure your bakery ain't built on an ancient cemetery?

(Troublemaker continued to throw things, and invisibly slammed the rear door again, tossed more items, and ran a mixer, before phasing down through the ceiling, clicking her pen to solidify, and drapped an arm over Jagged.

Troublemaker: Hello, Jagged.

Jagged recoiled in shock and turned back to face Troublemaker.

Jagged: (on the air) Whoa! Who are you?! Where's Penny?! Penny!!

Troublemaker: (on the air) There's no more Penny to deal with all your problems, Jagged! From now on, there's only Troublemaker! 

Troublemaker clicked her pen twice, briefly turning transparent.

Troublemaker: And I'll make your life nothing but problems! (cackles)

Outside the bakery, the fans fled in panic.

Back Inside...

Marinette: Penny?

Tikki: That poor Penny was trying so hard to help everyone that she became a perfect victim for Hawk Moth!

Marinette: Shooting the show here definitely wasn't a good idea!

Prizmaltorch: It's time you one of the things you do best!

Marinette transformed into Ladybug and then Prizmaltorch opened the trap door and ran out with Ladybug following.

At The Bakery...

Troublemaker: Here comes trouble again, Jagged!

Troublemaker then started toward Jagged.

Tom: Not in my bakery!

Tom tried to grab hold of Troublemaker, but she passed through him, sending him tumbling, and then kicked Jagged backward to the floor.

Jagged: Penny, stop! It's—It's not—ah-choo!—rock and roll!

Troublemaker: I hate rock and roll, Jagged! I only love chaos, and you'll be my number one hit!

Alec and the camera crew approached and resumed broadcasting.

Alec: (on the air) You're witnessing the arrival of a new supervillain, live—aah!