Mayura(Heroes' Day Part 2)

Prime Queen was Brodcasting on the news.

Prime Queen: Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this veryspecial programm. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!

Akumatized villains: Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! 

Prime Queen: Today shall be known as... Villains Day!

Metal Prizmaltorch smirked at hearing this and did an evil laugh.

Metal Prizmaltorch: Finally a day that I can agree with.

Akumatized villains: Hail Scarlet Moth!

The akumatized villains stopped when  Scarlet Moth raised his cane.

Scarlet Moth: Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ican feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous, Ladybug and Cat Noir while Prizmaltorch surrenders!

(Pause Music Here)

On Palais de Chaillot rooftop...

As Prizmaltorch continued worried at the army of akumatized villains.

Cat Noir: Penny for your thoughts, Priz? 

Ladybug: Yeah Priz, are you?

Prizmaltorch: It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. I don't know if I can do this... we're not prepared for this. 

Cat Noir: Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are six of us thistime! 

Ladybug: Cat Noir's right, we can protect each other as long as we stand together no matter what.

Carapace, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee nodded their head as they were ready.

Prizmaltorch: If we want to win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth, even though we've never fought him before.

The blond hero then stood up.

Prizmaltorch: Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Prizmaltorch will never surrender to you!

Ladybug then stood up next to Prizmaltorch.

Ladybug: And the real Ladybug and Cat Noir would never surrender their miraculous either!

Cat Noir then stood up after.

Cat Noir: And we've got a better idea! You're gonna give us your Miraculous!

Carapace then got up along with Rena Rouge.

Carapace: You may have an army of akumatized warriors...

Rena Rouge: ...but we're a whole team of superheroes!

Queen Bee was the last to stand up.

Queen Bee: You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!

The six heroes the brought out their weapons and posed.

Scarlet Moth: (laughs maliciously) I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!

Guitar Villain and Frightningale started playing thunderous music.

Guitar Villain: Awesome Solo!