Riposte

In The Locker Room...

Karsin was changing into his fencing suit because he wanted to try out for fencing class and Suozzo was with him.

Suozzo: Dude. That fencing suit really fits you, Karsin.

Karsin: I know. I wanna try out for fencing because it looks kind of fun. And I wanna see if my Prizmaltorch sword skills work in my Karsin form.

Suozzo just nodded and went into Karsin's pocket. Karsin put his helmet on and walked out of the locker room.

At The School Court...

Mr. D'Argencourt paced between two lines of students.

Armand: I am the fencing master, Mr. D'Argencourt. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year.

Armand stopped and faced the challengers.

Armand: So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the beginners performing a number of attacks on the experienced students.

Karsin then got a smirk on his face at that moment.

Karsin: I wanna try!

Everyone looked at Karsin confused while Armand just looked at him with a smirk on his face.

Armand: If you want to try, then I don't see why not.

Karsin: Nice!

Armand then looked at the students.

Armand: Choose your opponent!

Karsin then looked around at all of the students then eventually made his choice.

Karsin: KIM!

Everyone was shocked and Kim just stepped forward and was standing in front of Karsin while smirking.

Kim: You really wanna challenge me? Kim, the top sports champ of Collège Françoise Dupont to a fencing duel?!

Karsin just laughed afterwards.

Karsin: Says the guy who lost a race to Alix!

Everyone started laughing and this ticked of Kim a little bit.

Kim: Guess I'll have to show you. I accept your challenge!

Nino threw a saber at Karsin which the boy caught with his hands and Max threw a saber at Kim which he also caught with his bear hands.

Karsin: I wanna make sure that nothing slowed me down first.

Karsin removed his gloves which Kim does as well. And the two boys got into battle stances.

Armand: Greet each other!

He crossed his saber arm over his chest and then snapped it out to his side in the traditional fencing greeting. Kim and Karsin greeted each other.

Armand: En garde! Prêt, allez!

Kim charged his sword at Karsin but then Karsin dodged and used his own sword to knock it out of his way and he and Kim started clashing sabers with each other.