Syren

(Author's Note): It's time for Prizmaltorch to unlock his aqua power.

Animals were running loose wild on the streets as Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge were chasing after them.

Nadja: (news report) Nadja Chamack, recording live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and their new friend, Rena Rouge, are already on the spot.

Prizmaltorch then got a smirk on his face at the moment.

Prizmaltorch: I'm gonna try to get the higher attack on them!

Prizmaltorch then jumped off the roof and got in front of the panthers before leading them into a trap. Rena Rouge then used her power of illusion to make large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers.

Prizmaltorch: How about some tasty chops, instead?

Prizmaltorch then summoned his cloud and jumped on it as the cloud flew away. One of the panthers stepped on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther stepped on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it led them into the back of a van. Ladybug shut the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. 

(Pause Music Here)

Civilians cheered for Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge standing on the edge of a roof. Cat Noir then held up a fist, preparing for a fist bump.

Cat Noir: Pound i—

The cat-themed hero looked back at Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Rena Rouge running away.

Cat Noir: Hey, where're you all going?

Ladybug: Rena's about to transform back.

Cat Noir: So you two are allowed to know her true identity, but I'm not?

Prizmaltorch: Because We've gotta get her Miraculous back.

Cat Noir: So what's my role, then? The guy who's always left in the dark. What else are you two hiding from me? Are you two together or something?

Rena Rouge's miraculous beeped and the fox-themed heroine pointed at it.

Rena Rouge: We really gotta jam.

Ladybug: (to Cat Noir) Okay, we'll talk to him about it.

Cat Noir: Him? Who's him?

Ladybug: Uh...when the time is right, Cat Noir, we promise.

Prizmaltorch: And I never break a promise. Not even once.

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Rena Rouge then left the cat-themed hero on his own.

Cat Noir: (to himself) I hate secrets.

Rena Rouge, Ladybug, and Prizmaltorch jumped down to the ground behind a building. Rena Rouge detransformed and Alya handed Prizmaltorch and Ladybug the Fox Miraculous in its box.

Alya: We can do this again whenever you want, you- 

Alya's phone then rang.

Alya: Oh! The movie!