Anansi

Karsin was walking to the Place de la Concorde to meet up with his friends and Suozzo was peeking from Karsin's pocket.

Suozzo: I'm so looking forward to the fireworks. I do like seeing more about modern life.

Karsin: It's very great Suoz. Oh, and we're almost there.

Suozzo went back into Karsin's pocket as his master then arrived at the Ferris Wheel where Marinette, Nino and Alya were waiting for him.

Marinette: Karsin! It's good to see you here, I though you were gonna miss the fireworks.

Karsin: I wouldn't miss it for the city!

Nino: Let's get on the Ferris wheel and get to the top!

The four friends got into the cabin and the wheel started to go up. They all saw the fireworks.

Adrien: (on videocall) Whoa! It's beautiful, thank you, guys.

Karsin: Of course. Anything for a friend.

Adrien suddenly got a shocked look on his face.

Adrien: Karsin, Marinette, behind you both! I saw something go by; what was it?

Karsin and Marinette then turned around and looked through the window

Karsin: I don't see anything.

Marinette: Maybe it was a bird.

Suddenly, the ground shook and the Ferris wheel stopped; Nino got startled and embraced Alya, who looked very surprised at first.

Nino: (still embracing Alya) Dude, please don't tell me we're gonna be stuck up here!

Alya's facial expression turned super smug; with a teasing voice-tone.

Alya: I thought you said you were going to protect us.

Marinette: (gasps) Over there!

Anansi was seen making webs in the center of the Ferris wheel.

Karsin: A supervillain!

Adrien gasped and stood up which Karsin didn't fail to notice

Nino: (sounding terrified) Uh, may-maybe you shouldn't film her, Alya. You don't wanna attract her over here.

Alya: A new scoop for the Mirac Blog. Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir should be showing up any minute.

Karsin, Marinette and Adrien were looking around frantically upon that statement.

Adrien: (on videocall) Uh... uh... I think my wifi is losing signal.

Adrien hung up and Karsin looked unamused.

Karsin: (Seriously.)

Anansi climbed up to the window of her sister's and friends' cabin.

Anansi: Well, well. There you are, fly-weights.

Karsin, Marinette, Alya and Nino: (in unison) Nora?!