Metal Prizmaltorch

(Author's Note): This chapter is a replacement for the Dark Owl episode. In this one, we see someone from Karsin's past arrive and Prizmaltorch will also get a new rival.

At The College...

The akuma class was sitting peacefully in their seats, getting ready for the day that was about to start but before anything could happen, Denis Damocles came in to make an announcement.

Denis Damocles: Good morning students! Now I want to announce that there's gonna be a new student here, joining you!

Everyone started chatting among themselves, including Karsin.

Marinette: (to Alya) Who do you think the new student's gonna be?

Alya: I don't know.

Adrien: I'm looking forward to meeting this new person.

Denis Damocles: I would like you all to meet, Amantis Mortinax!

Everyone got surprised at hearing that name, as Karsin and Chloe's blood started to boil.

Karsin and Chloe: What?!

Amantis Mortinax then walked in to the class with a smirk on his face. He had brown hair, gray eyes, green shoes, a purple pair of jeans, a green long sleeved shirt with a cyan x symbol on it.

 He had brown hair, gray eyes, green shoes, a purple pair of jeans, a green long sleeved shirt with a cyan x symbol on it

Everyone except Karsin, Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Chloe and Sabrina got up from their seats and took pictures with him.

Marinette: (to Karsin and Chloe) Who is that?

Karsin: That's Amantis Mortinax. A real douche bag. And my middle school bully!

Chloe: And the person that kept on trying to flirt with me and I was so uncomfortable!

Adrien: So what happened back then?

Middle School... Karsin's POV

Amantis was the richest guy in middle school and his parents were multi-trillionaires, Amantis would bully me and prank me and other people except for Chloe for YouTube content, and I was humiliated. Sometimes he would even flirt with Chloe whenever I wasn't around. Yes, he had a YouTube channel, he started the channel when he was 8 years old on April Fool's Day. Every prank would be either, dirty lunches, getting thrown into mud puddles, paint buckets, etc. One time he threw me into the cold depths of the pool, I had a very bad cold for three months straight! My dad had to send me to this school in hopes that I wouldn't get bullied again.