Catalyst(Heroes' Day Part 1)

(Author's Note): Here we are, the season finale. I hope you're already, because lightning is about to strike.

Prizmaltorch was running back to his hotel room from a fight he had with a villain.

Prizmaltorch: I've gotta get back before, 6 AM!

Prizmaltorch decided that he was gonna have to pick up the pace on this and eventually, he got to his hotel room.

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch: A hero's work is done, it's time for them to rest.

Prizmaltorch the detransformed into Karsin in his pjs and crashed onto his bed. Suozzo landed next to his master.

Suozzo: Good night, Karsin.

Karsin's phone then rang.

Unknown Voice: Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero!

Karsin: Heroes Day?!

Karsin then jumped out of bed and looked at his calender. The blond boy then looked at the heroes' day circled on his Calander and was excited. Karsin bathed, got into his day clothes, got all the fireworks he bought the previous week put into a truck.

Karsin: Today's the big day!

Andre then walked out of the hotel with a confused look on his face.

Andre: What is all this for son?

Karsin: I'm gonna do fireworks show for Heroes' Day dad! What do you think?

Andre: That's very great my son.

Chloe: Whatever, let's just go to school Karsin.

Karsin and his sister then got into the limo and drove off to school.

At College Françoise Dupont...

Lila was on video chat with Miss Bustier's class.

Lila: (Waves) Hello, everyone!

Miss Bustier's class: Hi Lila!

Miss Bustier: We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu.

Lila: It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace.

Marinette: Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States.

Karsin: Unlike the rest of you guys, Mari and I fact check.

Nino and Adrien gasped.

Lila: (Laughs) I never said he was actually there, Marinette. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents organized the visit-

Marinette: She's lying, and I'll expose her for the fake that she is.

Karsin: And I'm with you Mari!