Zombizou

In The Locker Room...

Today was Miss Bustier's birthday and all of her students were really looking forward to it, mostly a certain blond boy named Karsin Bourgeois.

Juleka: What are you giving Miss Bustier for her birthday, Rose?

Rose: I made her a scrapbook.

Marinette arrived in the locker room, finally.

Marinette: (to Alya) Hey!

Alya: Let me guess, you just finished your gift.

Marinette: I hope Miss Bustier likes it.

Natheniel: I painted her as a superhero, because she's always here for us.

Mylene: I'll give her a braid of hair to thank her for her breathing class. It helps me to be less afraid of Akumas.

Rose: I got my inspiration from the exercise she has us do at the beginning of every class.

Rose: Isn't it great to start the day by sharing a few kind words with each other?

Marinette: (to Alya) Compared to those other gifts, mine's gonna be super lame!

Alya: Don't worry, Marinette, there's no pressure!

Karsin: My gift is something amazing! Wait for me here.

Karsin then opened his locker and brought out a sweater that had the color scheme of Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, Cat Noir and Rena Rouge.

Karsin: I did a bit of dumpster diving and got enough material to make this.

Everyone was amazed at what Karsin did, Marinette was shocked at how well Karsin pulled it off. Then, Karsin, Adrien and several of their classmates approached Marinette and Alya.

Adrien: How 'bout you, Marinette? I'm sure you've come up with something awesome, as usual.

Marinette: Oh, me? Uh... It's nearly riffing at all. Uh! I mean... It's really nothing at all!

Marinette chuckled nervously, then opened her present and the other students gasp in awe. Marinette then read the writing on her present as she pointed to it.

Marinette: "If we wish to change the world, we must all learn to love each other." That's one of the first things Miss Bustier taught us when we first met her at school. I always keep it in mind.

Students: Aww!

Karsin: I never forgot.

Chloe heard this, got angry and then slammed her locker shut.

Marinette: I also added this tube of lip balm — Miss Bustier's favorite color!

Alya: Come to think of it, Miss Bustier is probably the reason we all get along so awesomely.

Adrien: I'm so lucky to get a teacher like her for my first year in school. How about you, Chloé? What's your present?

Chloé glanced at the others, not saying anything and they moaned disappointedly. Karsin was just looking at his sister with an unamused look.

Marinette: Nothing. Just like every year since kindergarten.

Karsin: I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.