𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?!" Nicole screamed a bit too excitedly on a gloomy Sunday morning.

At least we can say Quinn's November first was something to remember.

"Yes Nic, I was touching all on his, y'know."

"You gave him a handjob?!"

"No!" Quinn shut that idea down completely, but deep down she wished she could've at least gotten that far.

"So you're telling me that while I was away doing body shots, you almost got dicked down by some Spanish hunk of a man?" Nicole went to clarify for the third time in a row since they started the call.

She couldn't necessarily tell Nicole the severity of the situation and how she almost made it to home base because she was almost blacked out drunk by the time Quinn had gotten eyes on her.

Don't even ask how they made it home because Quinn still can't put the pieces together fully herself.

"Precisely." Quinn accepted her loss, watching an opportunity of Mario coins get beat out of her slip right through her fingers.

"Then, I had Lennox blowing up my phone asking me 'If I was up' like I didn't catch him lip-locking with the bitch dressed as a hoe from Hogwarts!" Quinn cringed at the memory of watching their two tongues battle it out.

"Her costume was so cute-"

"Nicole! Focus! We're hating on the pretty model right now." Quinn exasperates, causing Nicole to fall back in line.

"Right! Yes, stupid hoe from Harry Potter." Nicole refocuses but loses Quinn in the conversation.

She was over it all at this point and was just ready to do her Sunday Reset.

After getting off the phone, cleaning almost her entire home from top to bottom, clipping Sebastian's nails, and scrubbing her body clean, Quinn still couldn't get her mind away from the handsome man with Titans for shoulders.

"Maybe I could just try to find his social media?" She questioned herself before remembering she didn't know who he was at all.

Hell, she didn't even know whose birthday party it was, let alone the stranger she almost let take her to a random office of the venue.

Quinn was desperate for some affection, and after the accumulation of pent-up sexual frustration, she craved a release.

Thinking about the towering brute with a face gifted from the heavens and a body that could wreak havoc on her own had been the start to working off that pent-up tension.

The way he whispered sweet nothing into her ear in a foreign language that had her brown skin overheating.

The way his touch was so gentle, yet demanding, so invasive, yet desirable had Quinn on the brink of her orgasm before she was even able to turn her tiny bullet vibrator to the second setting.