𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 on the day before Christmas Eve had to be the most depressing thing to ever walk this Earth.

Well, second to Ignacio and Quinn's love life.

Armani was doing his daily word puzzles to keep him busy instead of frying his brain in the dayroom like the other inmates when he was called from his jail cell, one of the corrections officers coming to unlock it.

"Brown, you have a visit."

"A visit? Who- Aight." Armani sat up, and walked to the opening gate without questions, wondering if it was one of his childhood sweethearts coming to surprise him.

After doing the annoyingly long routine of cuffing, uncuffing, and searching, Armani was brought into the private visitation room, the smirk on his face instantly dropping to a frown once he saw who came to pay him a visit.

"You got some balls to come and visit me, big shot Silva." Armani scowled as the officers handcuffed Armani's left wrist to the table.

"I must've been a hot topic in here- well, not much to talk about anyways." Ignacio was as cold as he was to anyone he first encountered, not caring if he was his girlfriend's– ex-girlfriend's brother.

"She was right, you do have a mouth on you."

"Quinn spoke about me to you?" Ignacio's eyebrows raised, it being four days since the radio silence of Quincy Brown.

Of course, he sent her security detail to follow her every move, but they had told Ignacio that she had begged to not tell him where she was, just to let him know that she was fine.

"Ugh, did she? I thought I was gonna throw up." Armani sighed with boredom, tapping his fingernails against the table's surface.

"Hm." Ignacio pondered, nodding his head slowly.

"Hm."

"So..."

"So... what?"

"Are you normally this annoying?" Ignacio furrowed his eyebrows, finding it weird that a man of Armani's stature and persona could be so... childish.

"Only to those that have my sister crying and screaming bloody murder on a jail call." Armani folded his large arms, leaning back in his chair, eyeing Ignacio up and down mischievously.

Two hyper-masculine men going at it with the sassiest of attitudes should've been recorded to play on live television for the world to see, neither of them ever having to deal with someone so similar to them before.